I had the exact same problem you had just a few months ago. I was getting bulge, coke bottle shapes with 147gr. Never had that happen loading 124gr. I loaded up a bunch of 147 plated RN, coke bottle shape but still chambered in the case gauge. Not pretty looking but worked. Then I started up with some 147 HST pulls, and about half would not drop into the case gauge or would get stuck.
I think the problem is 3 fold.
1. Dillon 9mm sizing die really tapers the the brass from case head to mouth. 9mm case is supposed to have some taper.
2. 147 gr bullets, heavier and longer so the are deeper into the case.
3. Certain brass. Some headstamps of brass will have thicker walls and the deeper seating of the 147's contact these thicker parts of the brass. Normally not a problem, cause most of these cases used to hold 124's and 115's.

Things I did to fix it. I switched over to Lee sizing die. Brass with headstamps associated to ATK worked ie FC, Blazer, Speer. I was able to get a hold of a bunch of brass all Speer headstamp. I get it on the TOS EE. I am assuming this guy picked it up from a police range. The 147 HST's seat to the same as factory COAL, no bulges what so ever. The amount of force to size 9mm brass Lee vs Dillon is ridiculously more with the Dillon.

Hope this helps. Google Dillon 9mm die and bulge or coke bottle, others have come across this.