Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leupold CQBSS H27D ? help? info..

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)

Leupold CQBSS H27D ? help? info..

Anyone know anything about this besides the bad pictures? These pictures are at 8x.

Reticle is different and I don't think there is anything wrong with it...?
    Thanks.

What I was expecting.

Last edited by Double3; 06-27-18 at 16:34.

Feedback Score
    Are you talking about the top one? The bottom one looks fine. Just be glad it is daylight bright, the TMRs aren't. The green look with out illumination is from the illumination method used by Leupold. That is normal for the scope.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Are you talking about the top one? The bottom one looks fine. Just be glad it is daylight bright, the TMRs aren't. The green look with out illumination is from the illumination method used by Leupold. That is normal for the scope.
    Yes the top one.

I'm hearing that there was a solid dot and a donut version. Thinking it is very rare from what I'm gathering and trying to find someone else to confirm.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double3 View Post
    Yes the top one.

I'm hearing that there was a solid dot and a donut version. Thinking it is very rare from what I'm gathering and trying to find someone else to confirm.
    I have never seen a solid dot version, all of mine are and always have been the circle reticle per your bottom pics.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Top one might just be a crappy photo, unless it's yours and you can confirm its a solid dot.

Could also be a manufacturing issue - might be worth calling the source - Leupold...

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    I have never seen a solid dot version, all of mine are and always have been the circle reticle per your bottom pics.
    I don't think anyone else has either. Also can't imagine that it was a circle and there is something wrong with it cause the dot is crisp and when it is not illuminated you can see that it is a dot.

The way it was explained to me this is a unicorn out in the wild. I need to contact him again. From what I can tell he should know exactly what he is talking about.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Top one might just be a crappy photo, unless it's yours and you can confirm its a solid dot.

Could also be a manufacturing issue - might be worth calling the source - Leupold...
    I took the picture both illuminated and not. It is a solid dot.

I did contact Leupold customer service and sent both the photos. He doesn't know.

This is a 2011 manufacture.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double3 View Post
    This is a 2011 manufacture.
    Leupy was doing a lot of out of the box stuff around then, with that specific optic, for some interesting dudes.
    Doesn't surprise me to see this, just haven't seen it before.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Leupy was doing a lot of out of the box stuff around then, with that specific optic, for some interesting dudes.
    Doesn't surprise me to see this, just haven't seen it before.
    I was told it was very interesting that I had it.

Feedback Score
    Let me guess - limited run for lizard eaters and door kickers, and now all the period clone nerds are going to be rushing down your door trying to marry off their firstborn for this collector piece.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast