Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leupold CQBSS H27D ? help? info..

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    OP, do you get the same illuminated dot flicker with head movement that you do with the open circle one (if you have had a chance to try one of the open circle Mk8’s or the Mk6)?

I do love the reticle in those scopes. IMHO that is the most versatile reticle for that mag range optic and for me they are freaking awesome on something like a PVS-30. That scope on a solid shooting suppressed SR25 with a PVS-30 is about as good as it gets for 0-800.

I’d love to compare that dot coverage vs the open circle with a clip on nod personally.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hootiewho View Post
    OP, do you get the same illuminated dot flicker with head movement that you do with the open circle one (if you have had a chance to try one of the open circle Mk8’s or the Mk6)?

I do love the reticle in those scopes. IMHO that is the most versatile reticle for that mag range optic and for me they are freaking awesome on something like a PVS-30. That scope on a solid shooting suppressed SR25 with a PVS-30 is about as good as it gets for 0-800.

I’d love to compare that dot coverage vs the open circle with a clip on nod personally.
    I've never seen the open circle but I do have a MK6 and it reacts the same.

I'm considering selling it so you may have a chance to try it lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12