Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Noveske/ KAC CQB

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    what did you request? Did you send me a PM with your name and address?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    what did you request? Did you send me a PM with your name and address?
    Not me. CoryCop25 and Sig1473. Both claim to have sent multiple PMs which have gone unanswered...

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pubb View Post
    Not me. CoryCop25 and Sig1473. Both claim to have sent multiple PMs which have gone unanswered...
    have them PM me. I haven't got anything from them that I see and my inbox is 2 pages long.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    haven't shot it yet. actually, haven't shot a gun in almost 4 years, but I will have an opportunity in about 6 months.
    I'm trying to figure this one out. I would say deployed but based on other threads, possibly not.

Good looking shooter btw. I would ask your thoughts on that brace but I will have probably have bought one and shot with it before you get to shoot it.

Feedback Score
    How about you take care of your own responsibilities and not make excuses about why you posted PIFs only to vanish when people claimed them?

P

have them PM me. I haven't got anything from them that I see and my inbox is 2 pages long.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    How about you take care of your own responsibilities and not make excuses about why you posted PIFs only to vanish when people claimed them?P
    you mentioned both members by name and claimed they sent multiple messages, I figured you were friends. If you have an issue with me, PM me directly, don't hijack my thread. I am on this forum almost every day. If someone made a claim, they need to PM me with a name and address.

Feedback Score
    Then I guess you would have seen these...

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...08#post2635408

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I'm trying to figure this one out. I would say deployed but based on other threads, possibly not.
    Its a rather long story.

Feedback Score
    You literally just got through saying that your inbox is out of control. Several people are reporting that you are unresponsive via PM. Why would you not just contact them?

you mentioned both members by name and claimed they sent multiple messages, I figured you were friends. If you have an issue with me, PM me directly, don't hijack my thread. I am on this forum almost every day. If someone made a claim, they need to PM me with a name and address.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    You literally just got through saying that your inbox is out of control. Several people are reporting that you are unresponsive via PM. Why would you not just contact them?
    get off my thread! are you 12 years old? Troll?
    Last edited by elephant; 06-29-18 at 16:04.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast