Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sicario; day of the soldado Review

Feedback Score
    When will this be out on itunes or something?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    When will this be out on itunes or something?
    October 2018, no day set yet, as per NetFlix.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    October 2, 2018.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    SPOILER

I saw it last night at the cheapo theater. I agree it was fine until the ending. He gets shot through the cheek without even losing any teeth? And the other bad guys didn't notice where the wound was? I'd think real thugs would have said, "Not good enough, kid. Let him have another one."

And the deaf couple living in the middle of nowhere? That's likely to happen.

Glad I didn't pay full price to see it.
    Had that happen here about 30 years ago. A armored car guard got ambushed in a mall corridor. Took a 38 fmj from a snub nose to the mouth/cheek area. No teeth lost, not much blood and dead before he hit the floor.

If you live in the middle of nowhere what's the difference if you're deaf or not?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 08-17-18 at 13:10.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    If you live in the middle of nowhere what's the difference if you're deaf or not?
    It just seemed like an unlikely set of characters, sort of like running into two survivors of the Titanic living in the desert.

Feedback Score
    Thought it was OK.

SPoliers

When the lady told Thanos to kill DelToro and the girl to tie up loose ends and wipe it clean, I think he should have told her that if whacks her, it wipes things clean too.

Dreamy Steve is still dreamy, and lucky.

Wife and I were disappointed about the end. Is DelToro going rouge? Starting his own cartel?

I thought the kid was getting out of the lifestyle?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Am I the only one who finds the movie's initial premise (cartels smuggling Islamic terrorists into the US and the US responding by basically going Operation: Wrath of God on them) to be eerily similar to Tom Clancy's The Teeth of the Tiger?

ETA: I thought it was a pretty good movie. A bit weak compared to the first one (perhaps because I knew what I was in for in the second and wasn't entirely sure on the first), but still pretty good.
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 10-06-18 at 01:11.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234