Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: one sbr to rule them all?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

one sbr to rule them all?

Due to recent events and the fact I am finishing my MBA I have decided to leave commiefornia and join the free states of America and I have a potential position in Florida within the next 3 months. With all that being said I want an SBR with the intention of suppressing for HD and training pruposes (im excited to use a non commie carbine). So I am wanting some ideas on what a good option would be I was thinking KAC 11.5 cqb or B&T APC223 along those lines what say you?
    Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Not that collapsible pistol braces are viable , I see no benefits to a SBR anymore.

Feedback Score
    Fair enough we cant even have those in CA as long as the utility is not affected that would be a reasonable choice although I do not believe KAC makes pistols
    Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'd work off of a Sionics RGP barrel and build the upper with hand picked everything.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    call me lazy but currently i would rather just find a carbine that fits my parameters instead of piecing something together (ive done many). The idea i have is something in the 10.5-11.5 that will run primarily with or without a can and just plain out run. I was even thinking SBR a scar but the B&T apc looks mighty tempting (i know its an 8.7" barrel) and the APC9 or GHM9 would be awesome for the lady.
    Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Hard to think of many options with decent gassing. That Colt 10.3" Monolithic upper/gun is Amazing. Pappabear has one, and it runs beautifully suppressed and not suppressed.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What're the advantages of an SBR over a bullpup? Trying to understand why people bother with SBRs when there are so many disadvantages.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysak View Post
    Thats pretty slick but I think ive talked myself into a B&T setup lol
    What sent you down that path vs a KAC 11.5, or the Colt rifles mentioned earlier? I’ve never touched a B&T rifle, so I am a bit curious.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    KAC vs B&T simply put DI vs Piston and outside of AK patern rifles I dont own any piston rifles. Ive heard amazing things about the B&T line and for sure looking into the APC9 for the lady as she likes pistol caliber carbines. I have always wanted a KAC rifle just living in CA seemed counter intuitive to buy something like that just to butcher for the facist laws here. The B&T seems like an easy path as it already comes in pistol form.
    Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Im not sure about B&T, but I have a Zenith that was born with a B&T brace. SBR'd that mofo. But Colt and KAC are the world of confidence. Best of luck.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast