Thread: Good luck to you guys in CA

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Good luck to you guys in CA

https://www-nbcsandiego-com.cdn.ampp...rom%20%251%24s

I'm thinking there are more than just a few CA gunowners that will become felons in about 90 min.

Godspeed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I don't live there anymore, thankfully. But I know the standard advice right now is that if you have an AR that you bought before 2014 (when the state started registering all long arm purchases), then STFU and don't register it as an AW.

I do wonder, though. I picked up two lowers in 2016, which went through the state registration system. It might be fairly entertaining to find out the state started harassing the residents of my previous address about unregistered assault weapons.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    I reside in Laguna Beach for a two sometimes three months a year. The items I keep there (870 marine,Glock 26) are vastly different from what I have in New Hampshire and Florida, but adequate for basic security/safety needs. One simply adapts.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Most folks I know went featureless or fixed magazine (e.g. Mag-Lock) and are absolutely NOT registering....
    "The nation that will insist on drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking done by cowards."
    William Francis Butler

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    Most folks I know went featureless or fixed magazine (e.g. Mag-Lock) and are absolutely NOT registering....
    This is where I'm at