Thread: OD-107 Shirts, Where to buy?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

OD-107 Shirts, Where to buy?

Does anyone know of where I might buy a few of the old all cotton OG-107 field shirts (Type III, I believe, to be precise)? I have one that I got years ago for dirt cheap at a gun show and didn't know what it was. It's since become one of my favorites for bumming around in during the cooler months. Mine is a little loose on me (15.5x33) so I wear it as more of a light jacket. Anyway, when I took to Google to find out what it was and where I could get a few more I found out apparently they're quite popular and expensive now. I don't collect any type of military gear or anything like that so it doesn't have to be in perfect un-issued condition, just something wearable for bumming around it, doing yard work, and general casual wear, etc. Thanks in advance for any help!

(Mods, if this is in the wrong forum I apologize, I wasn't sure where else it might fit.)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think that you are going to have to buy new items from the reproduction folks.

Maybe someone can steer you to the most authentic in terms of material and quality.

I found this: http://www.mooremilitaria.com/appare...gues-1227.html

Reproduction 3rd Pattern Poplin Jungle Fatigue Coat. A Moore Militaria exclusive, and available solely through us, these exact reproductions have all of the correct features as found on originals. These include custom milled and dyed Poplin fabric, a button fly, web tape waist take up tabs, pocket drain holes, the correct inner pen pocket on chest, "V" Gusset sleeve (67 / 68), 1967 DSA tags, "Bandage" pocket, knee darts. If you would like an exact reproduction, these are for you. ($75.00)

And on the same site this less authentic reproduction: http://www.mooremilitaria.com/appare...nomy-1357.html

Reproduction 3rd Pattern R/S Jungle Fatigue Coat, Economy. We have decided to offer these as an "economy" option. These fatigues are mass produced by Rothco and are Vietnam styled, with slant pockets, etc. but they lack specific details such as drain holes, inner pockets, correct tags, etc. Because of their off the shelf fabric, lack of specific details and their production numbers, we can offer them at a reduced rate. Fatigues are 100% cotton ripstop and have been "pre-aged" so they appear to be faded and are lighter than their photo above. If you want an exact copy of original jungle fatigues, I would strongly recommend some of our in-house fatigues as listed above. If you need a less expensive set for airsoft, paintball, stage productions, etc. or if you need a pair outside of the size range that we make, these may be for you. They are okay for the field at most reenactments and should pass the "15 foot rule." ($45.00)

Or, you could trust ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-Military...75.c1#viTabs_0
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I believe what the OP'er is looking for is the older thick cotton sateen shirts, they are hard to find now days.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    I believe what the OP'er is looking for is the older thick cotton sateen shirts, they are hard to find now days.
    Yes, that’s the ones I’m looking for. And yes, they seem to be hard to find. May just have to settle for ebay if I want anymore, but definitely not looking to pay top dollar for them or anything. Just wondering where/if I may obtain more. Thanks guys.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sorry about the misunderstanding.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee