Thread: Anyone ever used these contaoiners?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Anyone ever used these contaoiners?

ETA: I think I have decided to go with a dry bag. those blocks do look interesting though. I had never seen them. I think a dry bag is going to suit my needs better though and I know I can make that fit the space.

I need a vertical container that can sit on the hump in the rear seat area of an SUV. Or... directly behind the armrest if sitting in front seat. However you want to look at it.

the make several types. Foodbrick, waterbroick, ammobrick. I was wondering about the lid seal as a main priority and secondly general build quality. Like if you dropped it from 3' on it's corner loaded would the plastic break. Mainly if it stay shut that would be my #1 must have. I know each type is different but I figure the overall fit and finish must be similar.

https://www.amazon.com/AutoBrick-Roa...rds=waterbrick
    Last edited by tb-av; 07-02-18 at 18:24.

Feedback Score
    For what it's worth, friend of mine has one. Clever I guess, but not worth $30 to me.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax_fal View Post
    For what it's worth, friend of mine has one. Clever I guess, but not worth $30 to me.
    That's sort of the conclusion I came to as well.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    I need a vertical container that can sit on the hump in the rear seat area of an SUV. Or... directly behind the armrest if sitting in front seat. However you want to look at it.

the make several types. Foodbrick, waterbroick, ammobrick. I was wondering about the lid seal as a main priority and secondly general build quality. Like if you dropped it from 3' on it's corner loaded would the plastic break. Mainly if it stay shut that would be my #1 must have. I know each type is different but I figure the overall fit and finish must be similar.
    I'm not sure as to the size of the contents you need to store dry but I find myself utilizing Nalgene 32oz wide-mouth bottles for dry storage of a whole menagerie of articles. They are damn near indestructible and 100% waterproof.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 07-08-18 at 04:03.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I'm not sure as to the size of the contents you need to store dry but I find myself utilizing Nalgene 32oz wide-mouth bottles for dry storage of a whole menagerie of articles. They are damn near indestructible and 100% waterproof.
    Have you ever had one of those "aw hell" moments? Seems so simple and yet so perfect. Thanks

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I read the reviews of the ammo cans other guys bought and it received great reviews. You have to fill it up with stuff you want to have in it for emergencies. But seems to be a good container. Pricey but if it gets your crank, go for it.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    A 5 gallon bucket with a screw on lid (like chlorine stick come in) cost nothing if you know a pool guy.