G&R Tactical
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I need a new reloading press

Feedback Score
    This press from Hornady is my next one. (if I live long enough to wear out my RCBS)
    kwg

https://www.hornady.com/reloading/pr...-iron-press#!/

Feedback Score
    I have a RCBS Reloader Special that I purchased in 1980 in excellent condition. My plan is to purchase either a Neil Jones FL Resizing Die or Redding Competition Resizing Die and a Wilson Stainless Steel Chamber Type Micrometer Seater Hand Die or Redding Competition Micrometer Bullet Seater. The reloading press will be used at home on a sturdy work bench. So any suggestions on a reloading press or presses I should purchase?

Keep the RCBS Reloader Special. Go with your choice of the Neil Jones FL Resizing Die if it has bushing capability and the Wilson Micrometer Seater. Purchase a new or used arbor press that you'll need for the Wilson Seater.

Feedback Score
    Have to say, after using my 650, even for precision rifle ammo, I couldn't go back to doing more than load development on a single stage. To hell with that nonsense!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    Have to say, after using my 650, even for precision rifle ammo, I couldn't go back to doing more than load development on a single stage. To hell with that nonsense!
    I too load some of your precision .223 on my Dillon. But I couldn't do without a nice single stage to go with it.
    "You people have too much time on your hands." - scottryan

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Load development or anything with powder that has to be individually measured. A Co-Ax and 650 or 1050 is a good combo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234