Thread: My HK MR223 A3 - Ral8000 - Slim Line - 14.5"

Feedback Score

My HK MR223 A3 - Ral8000 - Slim Line - 14.5"

Just got my hands on an HK MR223 A3 in Ral 8000 with a 14.5" Barrel as well as a Slim Line Handguard. It's just awesome! And yes our European version has a chrome plated barrel (https://www.heckler-koch.com/en/prod.../overview.html) as well as an ambi bolt release.

Greetings from Switzerland.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Scarlover01; 07-03-18 at 08:42.

Feedback Score
    Congratulations from Virginia, USA.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    That is a sexy rifle
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    How does it shoot? What type , weight, brand of ammunition have you used so far?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Yeah, because I needed to have another reminder that I can''t get this cool HK stuff in the States.

Absolutely awesome rifle. I'm with Stick also, love to hear about some range reports.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    How does it shoot? What type , weight, brand of ammunition have you used so far?
    It shoots just awesome! there is no wobble at all, no recoil and it just feels solid like a rock. The accuracy is amazing even that the barrel is chrome plated. Sub MOA at 100 yards is no problem for it by using quality ammo. I use swiss RUAG Swiss P ammunition. I had no issues with it so far but I think there won't be any issues in the future at all.

My HK MR223 A3 weighs in at about 4 kilo but I'm ok with that because the quality and the longevity of the barrel is unmatched.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I am so jealous! I love the A3. Maybe one day HK will update our MR556. I have one of the earlier MR556’s and love it, the MR223A3 is just an improvement in every way.
    Owner of Carolina Laser Works
    https://carolinalaserworks.ecwid.com

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Double tap, sorry guys
    Last edited by CharlieDeltaJuliet; 07-04-18 at 15:42.
    Owner of Carolina Laser Works
    https://carolinalaserworks.ecwid.com

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Really nice rifle OP, I wish we could get some of that real unadulterated HK goodness here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk