Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Best Ambi Selector (lightweight)?

Feedback Score
    Troy amd radian, i love both, if i had to pick between the 2, troy for tactile positivity, radians for smoothness and quietness

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Last edited by RHINOWSO; 07-06-18 at 12:35.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Aww, come on, that was good.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    You could cut the fingers off a surgical glove for improvised rubbers that fit.
    Anyone ever get the sense that they’ve witnessed something truly incredible on the internet?

Yea
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have BAD, Talon, V-Seven on several rifles. My last few builds have been all been done with milspec selectors. They all get the job done but some do it cheaper.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I've got Talons and a BAD-ASS. Both are very good. If I had to choose one it would be the Radian Talon. Just seems smoother and more positive and no screw on the off side to worry about getting lost.

Feedback Score
    I am a big fan if the seekins ambi selectors. Most of my rifles have one. They don't break the bank either at under 40.00

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345