Thread: Couple Poisoned by NERVE AGENT?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Couple Poisoned by NERVE AGENT?

Not an everyday occurrence for sure.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07...olice-say.html
    A British couple hospitalized in critical condition were exposed to the same nerve agent that nearly killed former Russia spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter in March, London's Metropolitan Police said Wednesday.
    Authorities did not say whether the couple, identified by multiple media outlets as 45-year-old Charlie Rowley and 44-year-old Dawn Sturgess, were exposed to the same batch of Novichok that poisoned Sergei and Yulia Skripal. Samples from both patients had been sent to the Porton Down defense research laboratory for testing.
    "The possibility that these two investigations might be linked is clearly a line of enquiry for us," said Basu, who added that there was "nothing" in the couple's background to suggest that they were targeted for poisoning. No one else has reported similar symptoms to the victims.

And the there is this;
    Authorities said they initially believed the couple fell ill after using heroin or crack cocaine from a contaminated batch of drugs.

Very odd.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This adds to the theory espoused in this interview. I’m not saying I believe it, but it does have some explanatory power.

https://themindrenewed.com/episodes/2018-19/1179-ep034

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    After listening to that and then looking at current events, it makes you wonder.
    Britain is taking a beating lately, from the tone of the article in the OP, it would seem these two were known to use hard drugs.
    Using Russia as a scare tactic to divert some attention might be useful to them.
    Last edited by Averageman; 07-05-18 at 09:06.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    After listening to that and then looking at current events, it makes you wonder.
    Britain is taking a beating lately, from the tone of the article in the OP, it would seem these two were known to use hard drugs.
    Using Russia as a scare tactic to divert some attention might be useful to them.
    I think that your wonder and my wonder would be different.

Yes, the MSM does fake news, but it is usually around the tone and the 'why'- the shape the facts to their narrative.

Tying these poisonings to Syrian Chemical weapons- and bringing in the Israeli bogey man?

TG: And have Russia’s chemical weapons been destroyed?

MS: Yes, of course, but ours haven’t. Porton Down hasn’t been dismantled, has it?

TG: And neither has that of the United States. The program of destruction of US chemical weapons has still five years to run.
    Sure, that is why it can't be the Russians....

The whole logical argument that it can't be the Russians because there are other ways to kill people more quietly and everyone knows Putin is bad is really weak. If Putin's enemies didn't die, or didn't die in ways linked to Putin- why fear him? Are we really doing anything because he poisoned people?

Is this guy a 9/11 Truther too?

I really have better things to do than listen to or read an 90 minute transcript over my vacation. Anyone got the cliff's notes on this one?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I think that your wonder and my wonder would be different.
    Yes, the MSM does fake news, but it is usually around the tone and the 'why'- the shape the facts to their narrative.
    I kind of skipped through that pod cast a bit, yes it did sound a bit like the 9/11 conspiracy theorists.
    Here what interests/concerns me.
    Why nerve agent, there are a lot less dangerous ways to do away with these two, so why go there?
    Are the two nerve agent cases, this one and the one involving the Russian and his daughter related? Same agent was used.
    Why immediately suspect crack or heroin unless there is some sort of drug use in these peoples past?
    Why now, just days before POTUS Trump heads to Russia and on the eve of some of his people leaving to Russia?

This is either one crazy coincidence or there is a purpose. You generally aren't going to come in to contact with chemical weapons, not one time in your entire life. These two were pretty anonymous and nearly killed by them. You probably have better odds of being killed by a meteorite than dying by chemical weapons in the British suburbs.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/a...-a3880936.html
    The couple fighting for their lives after being poisoned with a nerve agent may have been contaminated after “dumpster diving” for items in skips and outside charity shops, according to a friend.

Counter terrorism police are scouring the homes of Dawn Sturgess, 44, and Charlie Rowley, 45, amid fears they stumbled on a container holding the military-grade*Novichok*poison after it was discarded by a Russian hit squad.

The couple fighting for their lives after being poisoned with a nerve agent may have been contaminated after “dumpster diving” for items in skips and outside charity shops, according to a friend.

Counter terrorism police are scouring the homes of Dawn Sturgess, 44, and Charlie Rowley, 45, amid fears they stumbled on a container holding the military-grade*Novichok*poison after it was discarded by a Russian hit squad.

There has also been speculation that the nerve agent may have been on a tainted cigarette butt.

Some experts say that the poison would degrade if it had been left outside and exposed to the elements so it is more likely it was protected in an enclosed space.

Police suspect that the pair may have found a vial or syringe*used to transport the Novichok used in the attack on Mr Skripal, and his daughter Yulia in March.