Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What am I looking at here?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    any more pics? That lever action has me stumped. I haven't seen one with a loading gate that low and far forward.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    any more pics? That lever action has me stumped. I haven't seen one with a loading gate that low and far forward.
    Nah. Once we got a general idea that they aren’t worth much the family isn’t pursuing much with them.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Agree with the comments on the shotgun and the Marlin/Glenfield. Pretty sure that the lever gun is a BB gun.

Okie John
    Quote Originally Posted by Suwannee Tim View Post
    He wants something par-full. But not too par-full.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    My uncle identified them all and claimed them. Thanks everyone.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12