Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Centurion Arms Lowers

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post

There is no need to continue to beat this drum or bother Stickman, his only transgression was trying to put together a cool deal. Which he did.

JM .02

I'll state that I'm not in an overly good mood right now after finding out how some of the POS on this site contacted CA and acted like jerkoffs. Monty is far too much of a gentleman to name names, but some of you are scumbags, and you should be glad I don't know who you are.

As far as I'm concerned anyone continuously bitching at this point needs to shut up and get their money refunded.

Please feel free to comment on how out of line I am, how you are entitled to something else, or whatever else you want. The list starts now of people who will not be involved in any additional group buys. That isn't a threat, it is a simple statement that I will not allow people who go out of their way to be problems to ruin something for all the awesome people here.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Stick stated elsewhere they start at 100.
    Correct, thank you.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    No complaints, mine lower is perfect, but if I beat it up a little bit can I get in on this cerakote gig?

Solid options for anyone displeased, rare if not unheard of.

While I was BSing with Monty, he commented they were going to be doing Cerakote finishes as part of their lineup of standard offerings. It sounded like they were catching up on a few projects, so I'm not sure when that will happen.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'll state that I'm not in an overly good mood right now after finding out how some of the POS on this site contacted CA and acted like jerkoffs. Monty is far too much of a gentleman to name names, but some of you are scumbags, and you should be glad I don't know who you are.

As far as I'm concerned anyone continuously bitching at this point needs to shut up and get their money refunded.

Please feel free to comment on how out of line I am, how you are entitled to something else, or whatever else you want. The list starts now of people who will not be involved in any additional group buys. That isn't a threat, it is a simple statement that I will not allow people who go out of their way to be problems to ruin something for all the awesome people here.
    Thats kind of ****ed up. They (Corrie) were super polite and accommodating in emails and correspondence when I reached out them. For anyone to shit on them while they were/are making things right is uncalled for. Given your friendship and involvement I don't think your comments are out of line at all.

I won’t fault someone or hold it against them for expressing disappointment, but bashing them after they offered to resolve the issue or being disrespectful is uncalled for and in bad taste. Couldn’t have been too many blem lowers so it shouldn’t be too hard to deduce who was out of line.
    Last edited by sidewaysil80; 07-11-18 at 21:35.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Chief Leclair spent 20 years smiting our nation's enemies. That's worthy of great respect.

Pat Rogers (God rest his soul) had what he called an NFE list.

Just a thought.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I’ll say again that I am very pleased with the lower, upper, and rail. Thanks again Stick and Monty for putting this together.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

You are most definitely NOT out of line. Pretty ****ing sad.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Chief Leclair spent 20 years smiting our nation's enemies. That's worthy of great respect.

Pat Rogers (God rest his soul) had what he called an NFE list.

Just a thought.
    Respect indeed. Personally, I'll cherish my lower if for no other reason than knowing who was behind it and will duly beat the piss out of it. My only regret is being lower-rich and dollar-poor or I would have I have picked up a couple more.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Dang missed out on the deal. Take a break from he internet due to BS going on and forgot about the lower deal. Upset at myself for not getting in on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by phixion View Post
    Being respectful is enough, so stop apologizing. We're all grown here, so find solid grounding and stop walking on eggshells.

Those lowers should have never went out the door; I know it, you know it, we all know it. So please, stop being grateful for receiving a blemished product.

Return it and give them a chance to make it right because what you received is simply not acceptable.
    I am not sure where you perceived I am stepping on eggshells? I am clear in my sentiment and statement.

While I appreciate your rhetoric, please, stay in your lane.

I only got a glimpse of what Monty and his team was handling in regards to requests, and I also know that Stickman and CA bent over backwards to accommodate multiple requests such as Rail Option, Stripped Upper Options, Low Serial Numbers, and Consecutive is so desired.

I know my SN is in the 60s, and that's a pretty cool thing to be a part of.

Rather than rant and moan here, for the last few days, I spent some time putting together the lower with spare parts I had. I know, full well, that I will be stripping most of the parts back off of it soon enough, to do the build I wanted, but I wanted to check upper to lower fit, etc.

It all checks out. Does that *blem* irk me? Sure, a little. I made a foolish assumption, and in my haste, forgot to simply just check the damn thing out all the way. The fit is quite amazing actually, no wobble in any of my uppers, but all the ones I was willing to pop pins for went on perfectly and tight.

Will I request cerakote? I dunno. Maybe? In all reality, they offered a damn good set of solutions. But if our crew here is really being as hell bent as it sounds, I don't want to pile onto that shit show.

Not out of line, many comments were, including my own hastily made one, but I wouldn't blame you if you didn't do another buy. Hopefully the true level of idiocracy and unprofessional actions were kept to a minimum with CA. Corrie and the Team don't deserve that for sure; no matter what.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 07-12-18 at 11:17.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast