Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What did YOU do with your Centurion stripped lower?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    One of my lowers will be paired with a complete factory Centurion 16" RECCE upper. The other will be a spare that may find a home with a LMT CQB or Colt 6940 upper.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how do you guys find the fit between the lowers and uppers? Is it nice and tight, or is it kind of sloppy? I ask because I'm thinking about ordering one for an A2 build I have planned, but not sure how these would mate to a non Centurion upper.
    Nice and tight with the DD upper

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    What have I done?
    1) Let it at FFL because I haven’t had time to get over there during open hours.
    2) Spent hundreds of dollars on parts to complete them.

General plan: A1 stock, BRT 16” SPR barrel, LaRue MBT-2S, GG&G QD scope mount, scope TBD

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I picked up my two lowers, upper and handguard today. I also picked up a C4 BCG for $99 during their sale this week.
    I have no idea what I'm doing for a barrel yet.
    The second lower went to the fiance' because apparently I have to buy two of everything now...
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    What have I done?
    1) Let it at FFL because I haven’t had time to get over there during open hours.
    2) Spent hundreds of dollars on parts to complete them.

General plan: A1 stock, BRT 16” SPR barrel, LaRue MBT-2S, GG&G QD scope mount, scope TBD
    Looking forward to pics!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    I picked up my two lowers, upper and handguard today. I also picked up a C4 BCG for $99 during their sale this week.
    I have no idea what I'm doing for a barrel yet.
    The second lower went to the fiance' because apparently I have to buy two of everything now...

Sounds expensive, but there are worse problems to have!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I must say it's a way better issue than trying to sneak things in the house!
    I came home with a Colt lower from Brownell's a couple months ago and when she saw it she said.... "where's mine?!"
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Nothing says "l love you" like a set of His & Hers consecutively serial numbered AR lowers
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sig1473 View Post
    One of my lowers will be paired with a complete factory Centurion 16" RECCE upper. The other will be a spare that may find a home with a LMT CQB or Colt 6940 upper.
    I can see one of these in my future. Please post a review once you've had a chance to shoot.

-Rainman

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    My two are on factory centurion 14.7 carbine upper with fsp and c4 fsp pocket rail and the other is a 14.5 recce upper from them. Both have pinned warcomps. Both shoot amazing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast