Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Colt 1991 Gauntlet Test Results

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Same mac that owns the gunstore and got called out for having a price list for manufacturers to pay for his "reviews"? The “pay 3-5k for good reviews” YouTube travesty from a little while back? Or am I thinking of the wrong person?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Same mac that owns the gunstore and got called out for having a price list for manufacturers to pay for his "reviews"? The “pay 3-5k for good reviews” YouTube travesty from a little while back? Or am I thinking of the wrong person?
    He has a gunstore. I've never heard of him having a price list for reviews from manufacturers. I have seen him post warnings on Facebook about people posing as working for him to try to get T&E items from manufacturers, though.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Do know him, never met or spoke with him but I've seen that man raise hell with folks trying to rob us of our right to bear arms and for that, if I ever did meet him I would just shake his hand and thank him for that and his service. Until I see actual proof of any shady dealings for price lists and reviews or anything else I won't speak bad of him. People who hate for hate sake will always start rumors.
    RealeyesRealizeRealLies

BCM 16" RECCE MK2 DkBrz, Custom Mk12 Mod1 built by Monty LeClair, 16" Middy w/ HCS RECCE barrel, A5, Young NM BCG, SSP, Geissele NM rail, Ops Inc., Super CH. 14.5" middy Noveske Afghan X3, 10.3" pistol DD barrell, Benelli M4, Ruger 10/22 w/Victor stock, GLOCK 17 Gen 4, Dan Wesson Valor Duty Coat, Dan Wesson Valor Blue, Dan Wesson Silverback 10mm, S&W 27 4"

B Co 4th502nd Inf Reg. '86-'90. 11b
    B Co 3rd187th InfReg. '90-'94. 11b
    Iron Rakkasans

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    No, that was someone else.

I have watched a couple of the gauntlet vids and they were entertaining...At least to me. He even states it is for entertainment purposes only. Still, it is interesting to see how much blatant abuse some guns will withstand.

I'm not nearly as up to date on the gun industry personalities as most people, but I have seen that MAC is as ardent for the 2A as anyone. He is certainly no Fudd.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345