Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AWS LAB Belt Sizing?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    I am going to stop buying tactical belts based on their recommended through the pant loops advice as I sinch down the belt kind of tight to keep things in place while running. Ordered an AWS belt a while ago and the inner belt would go around me 1.5 times and had to strip out the layers of the outer belt to tighten down enough to stay snug as the smallest adjustment was not tight enough. I restiched it and has been holding up well but there is alot of excess adjustment belt folded up. I prefer the soft loop on the inner belt and hook on the outer belt as the loops wear out faster and is cheaper to replace. Good quality belt and cheap enough to get another in the right sizing.
    If you don’t mind me asking, what size did you originally get? And were you unable to exchange it for the right size?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I got the medium 32"-34". I wear 33" pants and figured I would be good to go. I think the inner belt is so long because it holds the plastic strip that is used to cover the velcro while you slide on the molle sleeves. Kind of glad I had to separate some of the layers to get more adjustment because now I have more backing behind the buckle to keep the belt more rigid all the way around.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123