Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AWS LAB Belt Sizing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

AWS LAB Belt Sizing?

How does AWS measure their belts for sizing? I can't seem to find it but its totally possible I'm overlooking it. Do they measure through the belt loops? Over belt loops? Actual waist size? I wear a size 32 pants but have to wear a belt to get pants to work with me so not sure which size to order for them.

Feedback Score
    I have two of these set-up. I have a 36-38” pants size waist depending on my PT schedule and beer drinking habits. Using the inner belt system I have about 8” of excess running end of adjustment with a size Large belt.

I hope this helps!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The inner belt isnt so much what I'm worried about its the outter belt. My size falls somewhere between a small and a medium I'm guessing. How much adjustability does the outer belt have?

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    I’m a 32 and you want a medium.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Ordered a medium. Thanks for the help!

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow93 View Post
    Ordered a medium. Thanks for the help!
    Good deal. They are great belts, I hope you like it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    From what I’ve heard its near impossible to get in contact with them. My belt shipped within two or three days and had it within the week. No idea on leads for other stuff though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I had mine in about two weeks if memory serves me correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Ok so not 12 hours after my earlier post I had a shipping notification from AWS and received my belt the next day (yesterday). To echo what was said above this thing is fantastic. I spent about 1.5 hours this morning getting it set up exactly how I want and it's awesome. I've got the following on mine: radio holder, HSGI double mag pouch, Taser X2 holder, OC holder, HSGI cuff holder, Safariland holster, key ring holder, and ASP baton scabbard. Because I no longer have to use keepers I'm able to keep everything on my hips and forward (minus the baton scabbard that sits just behind my holster). No more having stuff digging into my back when sitting. It's quite rigid and doesn't droop or sag even though I've got it front-heavy. To go from formerly having to wear all leather to this is a God-send. Already considering another one for non-duty use - pistol, rifle mag, pistol mag, and IFAK. Awesome product.
    Last edited by Bogart; 11-07-18 at 11:16. Reason: spelling

Feedback Score
    I have a couple of questions on this belt and others similar.

Is the inside belt the male or female side of the hook and loop?

Will the inside belt support an IWB holster for when you're not wearing the system?

To mount a Safariland holster do you need the molle panel or is there a better way to attach one?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast