Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: P320 thoughts?

Feedback Score
    Just put a P320 on layaway. This is the full size version (in black) with the third mag and SIGLITE night sights. For anyone that's used them, how have these particular night sights been working out for you?

Feedback Score
    Looks like Brazil bought a batch. Haven't they got the word that FDE is all the rage?:

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ian-le-market/

Feedback Score
    I just put some Trijicon HDs XCRs with yellow fronts on yesterday. Much easier to see and pick up faster but hitting 3-4 inches low, I may have to go back to the factory night sights.
    Sigs night sights are not bad but the HDs are quicker to pick up.
    Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Just put a P320 on layaway. This is the full size version (in black) with the third mag and SIGLITE night sights. For anyone that's used them, how have these particular night sights been working out for you?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Meh, they are fine but just typical 3 dots tritium with small white outlines.

In todays day and age of dual FO/Tritium front sights, they are kind of dated. Personally I try to buy without night sights (all handguns) because odds are I’m going to dump them for Ameriglo Agents or Trijicon XDs of some variety.

But still they are decent usable night sights.

Feedback Score
    I took my new P320 full size .45 to the range this weekend, other than the POI being a little low for my taste, no complaints. No malfunctions, good groups for my first outing, very soft shooter, excellent factory trigger. The medium grip is surprisingly small for 10 rounds of .45, doesn’t feel much wider than my .45 Shield. Feels like it would be a good fit with light or medium gloves.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

They're working great on my tacops 9mm, shoots point of aim !!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I finally got a chance to shoot one yesterday. I went to a range about an hour away that does rentals. I rented a Sig 226 and a 320. The 226 went like it has for me in the past....it is not the gun for me. I always ride the slide lock and never shoot it that great. In truth, the p07 is the only DA/SA I have liked.

The 320 on the other hand shot like a laser for me. I honestly shot it better then I do my glocks....accuracy wise. The high bore axis made it a little snappier though, and slowed down my follow up shots

Would I trade in my Glocks for 320s? That is a big no. Even if I wanted too, with all the mags, accessories, and parts I own for glocks, they will probably always be my go too.

Would I buy a 320? Maybe? It shoots straight and feels natural in my hand. The modularity is cool, even though I feel it is gimmicky. I only say that because by the time you buy all of the parts to convert it around, I would just assume spend a little more and get a 2nd gun.

I still don't love the idea of having a fully cocked striker, with no safety, and no trigger safety. I understand that you can get them with The trigger safety or a manual safety though.

I think my wife would really like the gun. She hates my Glocks. She also feels insecure about not having a manual safety, and since that is an option, it could work good for her.
    I do see why people like them though. And if I were just getting in the game, I would consider one.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My thoughts on the 320:
    I handled one at my LGS and thought it felt cheaply put together. I don't own a Glock or any other poly SF pistol. I have some time with a Glock, it just didn't work for me. I do like HK P30 so I am considering a LEM version.
    It is unfathomable to me that SIG put together and sold a pistol that was not 100% drop proof in this day and age. I mean lawsuits and all? Come 'on SIG ! But they did fix it. I will not be getting one although they seem popular with the competition folks.

Feedback Score
    I rented one a few months back. I liked the weight and I shot it better than the glock 17 I was renting at the same time.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910