Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 thoughts?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    While this is a SIG thread and polymer at that, I would still hold to the SP 2022 as the AK of the polymer hammer gun world. Yes, the Glock would beat it out, but only cuz it is not as accurate as the SP 2022 in the AK analogy. The SP 2022 is overbuilt, likely more durable than its Al frame counterpart, reliable as anything out there, and accurate beyond expectation - and cheap to boot. It also has no known 'issues' that I have found in production since it was developed in the late 90s. I can remember people here in the 2000s bemoaning the QC at SIG - not so the SP 2009/2022

Just an alternative to the P320, which once the drop safe kinks are worked out, is a fine gun.

Feedback Score
    The only knocks against the 2022 that I can recall are the occasional remarks about premature finish wear. Other than that, not much.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    The only knocks against the 2022 that I can recall are the occasional remarks about premature finish wear. Other than that, not much.
    Currently not the case. Slide is Nitron - standard SIG stuff and much better than the older finish. The barrels are DLC - you can put 1000 rounds in it and it will look new. It is a reliable tack driver, and the trigger is smoother than a Legion OTB.

Feedback Score
    I've shot one, and I wasn't a fan of it. When the safety issues came to light, I was glad that I had not chosen to buy one. The way that Sig handled the entire situation soured me on the P320 in particular, and really on any new Sig purchases for a long time.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Mrgunsngear posted an article about another LEO discharge. That article counted five total incidents. I didn’t really care much when it was one or two, but at this point it’s beyond ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    When they first came out I found some triggers had a wierd tendency not to reset. Others felt great. I avoided the model.

Feedback Score
    Can you post that link? I can't seem to find it.

I thought Sig fixed the P320 issue with a new trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Mrgunsngear posted an article about another LEO discharge. That article counted five total incidents. I didn’t really care much when it was one or two, but at this point it’s beyond ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I say get the M11A1. It is a fantastic pistol! The P320 won't be available for a while. I would also wait for any bugs to be worked out before you purchased a brand new design. The P series pistols are proven designs.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTactical View Post
    Why didn’t the military choose the 226 then?
    They (Army) chose the P228 as the M11, and it was in use for some purposes for ~30 years, perhaps longer. The P226 (and other Sigs) saw use by everyone’s favorite Sailors.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 View Post
    I say get the M11A1. It is a fantastic pistol! The P320 won't be available for a while. I would also wait for any bugs to be worked out before you purchased a brand new design. The P series pistols are proven designs.
    The P320 has been available for years.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast