Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 thoughts?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Very well done review. I still like my 320's just fine. I have a Compact FDE 320 and a tactical black P320. I put the nice orange dot NS on both front's like your XS's and I put the new X5 frame on my full size. I didn't expect to love the X5 frame as much as I thought but I really dig it. Huge upgrade at a Painful $95 clams.

I put the APEX triggers in mine at time of purchase, they both break at just over 4lbs and Im fine with that all day long. Great guns, Sig is doing good stuff even though any time you win huge gobernment contract the haters will come out in force. There are a lot of great guns on the market and these are just a couple more.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 07-22-18 at 19:01.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I guess I'm finally going to give a p320 a try, tacops carry model. I've been waiting for the newness to wear off and they seem to be doing ok now, we will see! High hopes here!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I'm a Glock guy but also have a few 320's. The RX compact is my favorite, nice balance, extremely accurate.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    I'm a Glock guy but also have a few 320's. The RX compact is my favorite, nice balance, extremely accurate.
    Does the RX frame change the angle of the trigger finger significantly or make the interface with the trigger feel much different?

I want to like the 320, but I'm having a tough time getting over the height over bore issue. It also doesn't help that the guys at one of the local ranges are die hard 320 guys and are douches about it.
    a former meatpuppet.

http://sixty-six.org

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by panzerr View Post
    Does the RX frame change the angle of the trigger finger significantly or make the interface with the trigger feel much different?

I want to like the 320, but I'm having a tough time getting over the height over bore issue. It also doesn't help that the guys at one of the local ranges are die hard 320 guys and are douches about it.
    'RX' refers to the pistol shipping from the factory with a SiG MRDS.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    'RX' refers to the pistol shipping from the factory with a SiG MRDS.
    Yes, indeed. But doesn’t the RX have a modified frame which allows for a higher grip relative to the Bore axis? It was that a different model?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Doing a little research on holster compatibility for the 320 compact. What other gun's holsters that I could use on a short term basis to try? Will a holster for a Glock or M&P or CZ P07 fit it?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by panzerr View Post
    Yes, indeed. But doesn’t the RX have a modified frame which allows for a higher grip relative to the Bore axis? It was that a different model?
    I think you're thinking of the X models (X-VTAC, X-Carry, X-Five, &c.).
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Correct, RX is just the standard 320 with the Romeo sight. I just added a gen 5 34 and Vortex Venom, nice as well.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Doing a little research on holster compatibility for the 320 compact. What other gun's holsters that I could use on a short term basis to try? Will a holster for a Glock or M&P or CZ P07 fit it?
    None of my kydex rigs fit. My Galco G19 leather holster fits it but.... leather.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast