G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what should i put in my bug-out-bag?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was surprised to see canned foods mentioned. They are taboo and a serious no-go in the hiking world. Much too heavy for what they offer; there are many vacuum packed alternatives.
    Last edited by Leuthas; Yesterday at 12:55.
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Feedback Score
    A tennis bag with an AR pistol and 8 loaded mags is all you need. You can shoot your way out of any trouble you find yourself in. You'll need an Aimpoint, Surefire.... wait what?

What would you need for a night in a motel? Do you wear contacts? Need a spare set of eyeglasses? Medication? That's kind of where I start. The closest I ever got to "bugging out" was going through the Atlanta "snow-pocalypse" in 2014.

I keep spare contacts, contact solution, spare glasses, basic pills (advil, benadryl, etc.), dental floss (ever had something stuck in your teeth for days camping without any?), protein bars and granola bars, cash in small bills, and my G19 with a spare mag or two.

I really need to add some first aid stuff but need to educate myself more on that stuff.

I rotate water bottles fairly regularly, and in the winter I add extra wool socks and jackets to the mix.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12