Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 25% off on Ebay purchases via Windows Live promo

Feedback Score

25% off on Ebay purchases via Windows Live promo

Don't know how many of you have seen this, but it's a great way to find a deal on that item you really wanted that was just a bit out of reach for you.

I just picked up a NIB Zeiss Conquest 4.5x14x44mm for $495.

I saved $165 off the listed price of $659, which was already among the cheapest prices I found.

It was very easy.

You have to sign up for a Windows Live account. It's a new web browser Microsoft is pushing.

From there you use Live.com to search for whatever you are looking to buy (Zeiss Riflescopes for example)

When the list of search results comes up, click on the Ebay listing for what you are looking for. It should have a little sign that says something about cash back next to it.

Search through the availible ebay listings for the item/price you are interested in.

It only works for items that say "Buy Now" not the auction items. When you click the "Buy Now" button, it will tell you what your cash back amount will be on the next screen. You confirm after that.

Buy the item using Pay Pal.

The cash back money shows up in your Microsoft Live Cash Back account under "Total Pending Cash back" within a day or two.

In 60 days you can have the money put into your Pay Pal account, or sent directly to you by check, or direct deposit into a checking account.

It's basically like a %25, mail- in rebate for anything on ebay. No matter how cheap they have it listed for. I think the limit for cash back on a single purchase is like $200.

I'm doing all my Christmas shopping this way.

I got sick deal on my scope. I found Maxpedition Fatboy Versipacks for $40.

It's legit. I don't know how they can do this, but they are.

Good hunting!
    Last edited by Erik Eastman; 10-26-08 at 14:13.

Feedback Score
    I bought an Aimpoint T-1 Micro with LaRue mount for $368 after the rebate. I used a 10% off eBay thing as well (CFALLSAVINGS10P). And it is coming from Grant of G&R Tactical. Over on TOS the guys at SWFA were taking requests from people and putting them on eBay to save folks good money. I feel great because this has to eat at eBay's profits!

Spooky

Feedback Score
    Thats a great deal Spooky.

We should get a request thread going here with some of the dealers on this site if there isn't already.

Might help everyone get some stuff on the cheap plus help the dealers move some inventory.

EDIT: just found an IM 3100 Storm case for $140 bucks.

My wife is going to kill me after the dust settles.
    Last edited by Erik Eastman; 10-26-08 at 14:10.

Feedback Score
    We have a pretty good thread going on this in the Optics forum. There is also a 10% off coupon floating around so you can get 35% (or 40% if it goes back up to 30%).

Feedback Score
    Thanks netjunkie

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Thanks a lot Erik. Now I have to go and spend more money that I shouldn't.

Feedback Score
    Yea this is a good deal. I have basically bought all of my AR accessories off ebay. Just got a Tango Down vertical grip and saved $20.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Is this deal still active? I can't seem to get much and can't link to ebay.

Jake

Feedback Score

Its still active

Just tried it. Search for ipod then click on the ebay link. You should see the discount (still 25%). You can change and search for whatever you want once in ebay.

Feedback Score
    Maxpedition. Made in China. Bad juju.
    Gunsmith/Machinist
    http://saberrivergunsmithing.com
    Cerakote™ Certified Applicator

"A gun in the hands of a free man frightens and angers the autocrat (government) not because of the power of the gun, but, rather the spirit of the man who holds it." - Anonymous

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast