Thread: Noveske Gen III .224 Valkyrie custom rifle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Noveske Gen III .224 Valkyrie custom rifle

Here’s a picture of my new custom Noveske build. I started with a billet Gen III lower and upper. It has a Noveske bolt carrier and 6.8 SPC II bolt. It has ambi controls via a Norgon mag release, Magpul oversized mag button, a B.A.D. Lever and a Noveske/Magpul safety lever. The gas system is a Superlative/Noveske gas bleed DI with a Melonited rifle length tube. Moving on, I chose a Noveske 13.5” NSR M-LOC rail and Magpul rail covers. The rifle has a 16” Rainier Arms Ultramatch stainless barrel and a Noveske Flamin’ Pig KX3 flash hider. The last few parts are the Magpul MOE rifle stock, a Geissele G2S trigger, KNS trigger springs, PRI 15-round magazines, a Spurh 20 MOA scope mount and a Leupold LRP 4.5-14x scope.

There are probably a few things that I will eventually change but not much. It still needs a bipod mount. So far, it has only been test fired. The gas system has not been tuned. I hope to get some time to test and tune soon. The build took a little over 2 months to complete. I have no idea what I have in it, as I did not keep track.

My planned use is punching paper, varmit hunting and I hope to take a whitetail this Fall.

Thanks for looking!

SamM
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SamM; 07-08-18 at 20:49.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member