Thread: What is everyone using to carry Smart phone on Ronin Type Belt

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

What is everyone using to carry Smart phone on Ronin Type Belt

What is everyone using to carry Smart phone on Ronin Type Belt ??? What fits on a War Belt. ??? HSGI? or is there something better ??

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    First, what kind of phone? Determine the size of the pouch needed.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    First, what kind of phone? Determine the size of the pouch needed.
    Wrong thread

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker53 View Post
    Wrong thread
    Your saying I replied in the wrong thread?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    BFG's M4 pouch works with my Samsung S8.
    https://www.blueforcegear.com/gear/belt

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Timbuk2 Shag Bag is what I currently carry my IPhone 8 in for the past 4 or so years. Solid has straps for vertical and horizontal wear. Never broken or had one drop a device. I think they sadly have replaced them with the 3 Way. I still prefer the Shag Bag though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    BFG's M4 pouch works with my Samsung S8.
    https://www.blueforcegear.com/gear/belt

Normally, I wouldn't carry a phone on my belt as it goes into a pocket; however, the BFG M4 pouch is exactly what I have done with my "bump in the night" belt as I may not have pockets available.

My phone charges at night on the nightstand, so I can grab the phone and put it into a minimalist belt, kept nearby as well. I've put the pouch at the 12:30 location so I can place my phone in it after dialing 911 and have both hands free.

The belt is a HSGI Rigger's belt with Cobra buckle and the micro grip panel. It carries the BFG "phone pouch", a holster for the full size version of my EDC pistol (so either pistol fits), TQ, BFG Ultralight Dump Pouch (for that pocket I may not have on my clothes), Esstac single KYWI M4 pouch, Essstac single pistol mag pouch (with full sized spare mag so it works with either pistol) and a Surefire light pouch.
    Last edited by Tim; 09-02-18 at 23:18.

Feedback Score
    Snake Eater Tactical has a nice m4 pouch similar to BFG but with kydex. They show a cell phone inside - https://www.snakeeatertactical.com/p...agazine-pouch/