G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommended OC spray?

Feedback Score
    I was issued Saber Red. Being on the receiving end of it during training, I can tell you that it works. Almost too well. Was definitely the worst pain I've ever felt, not to mention it kept reactivating for the next day or two every time I took a shower.

Feedback Score
    when you get sprayed, the most important thing is not to panic. It hurts like all hell and will make it difficult to breath, but if you can, get control and realize that even though it may not seem like it, you are breathing just fine. There's really no advice for not panicking, for when the pain sets in you will forget it all anyways. However, I can tell you, after decon, what helped me and alot of my fellow recruits was to jog around (we had a small field next to where we deconed) doing the best we could to keep our eyes open. The wind against your eyes while you're jogging provides alot of pain relief and the physical aspect of a brisk jog forces you to get your breathing under control and helps clear out your sinuses and lungs. Good luck man.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Feedback Score
    My Dept issues Saber Red.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12