Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My First 12.5 Incher

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Nicely done!

-Rainman

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    I finally made it to the range, but didn’t get a lot accomplished besides zeroing the ACOG and a 2.5x10 Vortex on my SPRisher. We have had a lot of rain lately and the cattails are seven feet tall between the bench and the 50 yard targets. Felt like a carny gallery shooting between the waving leaves.

These are the only groups I shot after zeroing. (With can) I look forward to doing the tighten up after the flora is cut back. I can’t think of a thing I don’t like about this gun. Good balance, little recoil and just feels right. A range member brought a guest from Germany today. Kid about 20. He had never fired any rifle before my 12.5. Big grins all around.

OOPS. I forgot the pic disappears when I delete from photobucket. I complained about the weeds at the range, but they still block the targets 5 weeks later. Too wet too mow.
    Last edited by uffdaphil; 08-29-18 at 11:12. Reason: Pilot error
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    Good looking set up. The 12.5” seems to be the best compromise of velocity, reliability and ergonomics. I run a Noveske SS barreled 12.5” with a Kahles K16i and it’s my favorite set up.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    This isn't at all what I was expecting when I read the thread title.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    I was expecting some #Blacked type of action, and all I got was a badass build thread with a Hodge[AU] vaporware barrel found in the wild.

Looks like a great build. How do you like that suppressor? I am looking at investing into the AAC line, specifically the mini.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    Same here. For a second I thought maybe the OP had the wrong forum.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by noonesshowmonkey View Post
    I was expecting some #Blacked type of action, and all I got was a badass build thread with a Hodge[AU] vaporware barrel found in the wild.

Looks like a great build. How do you like that suppressor? I am looking at investing into the AAC line, specifically the mini.
    The Recce 5 is my is my first 5.56 suppressor. Lighter, shorter and noticeably quieter then the Recce 7. And the taper mounts are my faves. I like it enough to get another. The only other rifle can I have tried is the Omega 9K which I like on 300BLK for the size, but it’s a shouter compared to the Recce 7.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    How is the fit of that BCM upper and Mega lower? Mine has a TON of slop no matter how much I mix and match my stuff.

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Mine is tight.

Feedback Score
    Looks awesome.
    I am just a regular guy, trying not to screw things up too much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12