Thread: HK VP9L OR Longslide kit available - 15% off this weekend

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

HK VP9L OR Longslide kit available - 15% off this weekend

If you have a VP9 and want to convert it to the newly released VP9L OR, they are selling the slide, barrel, and recoil spring kit for 15% off - $425 on sale. ($499 regular price - reduced automatically at checkout)

https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefron...kit/p/51001081

I bought one and I don't even own a VP9 yet. I will though. Finding the Full VP9L OR gun for sale has been a bitch so I figured I will be able to find a normal VP9 2020 a lot easier and I will sort of get 2 guns out of this. I just shot my wife's new VP9SK at the range today and DAMN that things a laser.

My P30 definitely takes more discipline to shoot although it is my edc.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 09-05-20 at 19:22.

Feedback Score
    That’s a good deal, I have the 1st gen long slide and had to pay to get it milled.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I had gotten as far yesterday as browsing to the site and adding this to my cart, but then I reconsidered....out of stock today.

I'd like to have it, but it's not a top priority, even on discount. Hopefully someone snags one up and posts a nice comprehensive review.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Kinda where I am. I actually had one in my cart then was like, what will i use a $500 long slide kit for?

Quote Originally Posted by nick84 View Post
    I had gotten as far yesterday as browsing to the site and adding this to my cart, but then I reconsidered....out of stock today.

I'd like to have it, but it's not a top priority, even on discount. Hopefully someone snags one up and posts a nice comprehensive review.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had it in my cart on Friday night. Thought about it for a bunch and went back and forth in my head about buying it and getting a VP9 2020 then reconsidered and didn't buy it. I went to a private range the next day (it was hot as balls btw) to help teach some new gun owners to shoot and have my wife shoot her new VP9SK I just bought her.

Setup my steel. Got everyone setup and shooting and I just practiced 3 round draws from holster then a mag change and 3 rounds on targets to save on 9mm ammo. My wife, after her 3rd round at it, was doing very well. That made me want to try her new gun. Put 5 rounds in it and proceeded to peg the 4 steel targets. I thought damn this thing is pretty nice. Went back to the loading table...loaded the whole 13 round mag and pegged the targets again at a quick pace, switching between targets. I thought damn...that was too easy...I need to get me one of these...lol.

So I told my wife about what I was thinking of doing and told her, if the kit was still available this evening (Saturday) then it was meant to be and I would buy it then find a regular VP9. It would cost more than buying the VP9L OR, but I could switch back and forth and carry the normal slide if I wanted to and I can't find the damn VP9L OR anywhere anyway. If it was sold out, it wasn't meant to be and oh well. She was like ok...sounds good..and told me how much she loved her new gun.

I got home, cleaned up and went back to the website. It was still in stock....and here we are.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 09-06-20 at 21:19.

Feedback Score
    I think it’s a deal considering you get a match fit barrel in the long slide, it’s not just a 5” VP9 barrel that is the same as a stock barrel. The OD of the muzzle is turned down to fit tight in the slide, and has the HK “O”ring, the barrel hood is also over sized and fitted to the slide.

My example is stupid accurate. It will give expensive dedicated match pistols a run for their money in the mechanical accuracy department.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Gone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.