Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19X sales

Feedback Score

Glock 19X sales

According to Glock's Facebook page, the G19X has sold over 100,000 units in six months which has apparently exceeded sales expectations. Think they've recouped their expenses from the MHS competition?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    For certain.

Feedback Score
    If I was to hazard a guess, I'd say that the G19X has left guns like the Beretta APX and FN 509 in the dust (not that they aren't good designs in their own right).

Feedback Score
    I agree.

Although, to be honest,
    I am not a huge fan of full sized grip, compact sized slide guns.

I have handled several types over the past few decades. I like full sized, I like compact, but if I am going to be carrying a full sized grip I like a full sized slide.

Tons of people seem to prefer it though.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    I agree.

Although, to be honest,
    I am not a huge fan of full sized grip, compact sized slide guns.

I have handled several types over the past few decades. I like full sized, I like compact, but if I am going to be carrying a full sized grip I like a full sized slide.

Tons of people seem to prefer it though.
    Right there with you, not sure what the allure is. A 17 slide on a 19 frame would be tits.
    "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Feedback Score

I did a little work to mine but I really like the way is shoots, great pistol.

Feedback Score
    I'm definitely a fan. I'm likely to be picking one up soon, perhaps even tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    I use to own a 3rd gen G19 and I just couldn’t get used to the gun. I have big hands and the gun never was comfortable to shoot. I pintched my palm on reloads several times. I bought it because people said the G19 worked for everyone and how perfect it was ect......
    I sold that gun and switched to MP9’s but I never shot those as well as I did the G19.

I bought the G19X and for me it is perfect. The grip fits my hand, the grooves are gone and I shoot the Glock as well as I did the first time. Had I bought a G17 the first time like I was inclined to do in the store and ignored the Internet I might never had switched to the M&P series at all but live and learn.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken1973 View Post
    Right there with you, not sure what the allure is. A 17 slide on a 19 frame would be tits.
    Primarily for police who don't need the longer slide poking into their seat or thigh while they're sitting in their cars. FN has been doing this for years. More control with more rounds.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I was skeptical but bought one to go with my 19's. I found that I loved it for anything a 19 does except CCW. It works in the holsters, handles a bit better, and has a trigger that is comparable to my other Glocks that have the "-" connector in them. As stated above themonk hit it on the head for uniformed LEO use. I ended up using it as a go to pistol at home when coupled with a spare 19 rounder and a Surefire. I like it so much I bought another.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast