Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Glock 19X sales

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have found that the Ameriglo Agent sights for the Glock 42/43, available on sale for about $85 at Brownell's, regulate perfectly on the 19X and offer the additional benefit of a thinner, .125 front sight.
    Thanks for the info, I've been thinking of trying this myself.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have found that the Ameriglo Agent sights for the Glock 42/43, available on sale for about $85 at Brownell's, regulate perfectly on the 19X and offer the additional benefit of a thinner, .125 front sight.
    If that's the case the same should be true for 19's as well..................may have to try that as I prefer the narrower sights.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My new DLC 19X has officially booted everything else out. My 19.5's will be finding new homes.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 09-04-18 at 18:57.
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    I've had my 19X for about 24 hours. Going to my PD's range tomorrow with it to run about 200 rounds through it. So far, just carrying it around the house it conceals similarly to my G19.4 when in an AIWB holster. I use the RCS Eidolon daily. If it runs without issues tomorrow I'll likely make it my daily carry and the 19.4 will go in the safe. I can already see this making a great plain clothes duty weapon with a light and some sights I like better like Trijicon HDs or the Ameriglo Agents.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    I'm replying to my own comment basically. I was finally able to shoot my G19X yesterday during a open range day at work. I took it to work, removed it from the case, loaded the mags and ran our qual with it cold. Overall I ended up putting about 300 rounds through it during the day including 50 147Gr HST. No issues to report at this time. With a light and RMR the 19X would make a fantastic duty gun.

I may have to try hard to talk myself out of selling my G19.4 for a Gen 5 now.
    Last edited by Vandal; 09-14-18 at 14:40.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    [QUOTE=Texaspoff;2655380]My new DLC 19X has officially booted everything else out. My 19.5's will be finding new homes.

Who did your frame work? I’d like to get the front lip removed on mine.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 09-06-20 at 11:53.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    [QUOTE=usmcvet;2881654]
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    My new DLC 19X has officially booted everything else out. My 19.5's will be finding new homes.

]

Who did your frame work? I’d like to get the front lip removed on mine.
    He owns the company. https://www.coldborecustom.com/ And he does outstanding work.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    [QUOTE=556BlackRifle;2881889]
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post

He owns the company. https://www.coldborecustom.com/ And he does outstanding work.
    Thanks for the information.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910