Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19X sales

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Mine has become my go to Glock. I love it. So much I also bought another.

The “Commander” style guns have been popular for years so I’m not understanding the criticism but to each their own. We’re all entitled to an opinion.

Mine tends to shoot a little lower than I like but that has been addressed with new sights and training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I plan on buying one more when funds are available. It is everything I like in both guns together. Just wish there was a Factory MOS and threaded barrel just because reasons...

Feedback Score
    Well, you gotta love guns that have their own websites

http://19x.glock.us/

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Primarily for police who don't need the longer slide poking into their seat or thigh while they're sitting in their cars. FN has been doing this for years. More control with more rounds.
    Yes and no. Until they produce one in black from the factory (this year?), these won’t be mainstream in LE circles. I personally prefer my G19 in a mid ride holster while seated in a car for any appreciable time. The dimensions aren’t crazy different but it makes a difference to me.

Factory black and optics-ready, and I’ll buy one when my department authorizes optics, hopefully in the next year or so.
    The advice above is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I've been on the fence, having taken a liking to the poly80 glocks over the factory ones. But every time I'm in the store, I'm pretty sure I see one getting picked up.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Primarily for police who don't need the longer slide poking into their seat or thigh while they're sitting in their cars. FN has been doing this for years. More control with more rounds.
    HK and SIG have been doing this for years as well with HK’s P30 and SIG’s carry models. Variations of the 320 X carry are being adopted as the service pistols for US ICE and the Danish military.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If they didn't already, they're on track to very soon.

BTW, I love mine. When it first came out my reaction was WTF are they smoking!?! After I held one I saw the light. I want another.....
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    If they do an MOS with a factory threaded barrel, I’d definitely buy another one. I’m also waiting for a gen 5 10mm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chameleox View Post
    Yes and no. Until they produce one in black from the factory (this year?), these won’t be mainstream in LE circles. I personally prefer my G19 in a mid ride holster while seated in a car for any appreciable time. The dimensions aren’t crazy different but it makes a difference to me.

Factory black and optics-ready, and I’ll buy one when my department authorizes optics, hopefully in the next year or so.
    It is coming, at least the black version similar to the 19X. It will carry a different designation, but will essentially be the same.

Personally I got tired of waiting, and built my own.....

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken1973 View Post
    A 17 slide on a 19 frame would be tits.
    Long slide pistols with shortened grips have never sold well. They are more difficult to control, balance is off and recoil more pronounced. But a pistol with a standard size grip and a shortened slide always sells well. In fact, a shortened slide 17 should been the second model released, immediately following on the heels of the introduction of the first Glock 17.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast