Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19X sales

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    I agree.

Although, to be honest,
    I am not a huge fan of full sized grip, compact sized slide guns.

I have handled several types over the past few decades. I like full sized, I like compact, but if I am going to be carrying a full sized grip I like a full sized slide.

Tons of people seem to prefer it though.
    It's an awesome length to run suppressed! Especially for folks with huge paws like me. I needed to add the smallest backstrap to the gun. With out the backstrap the slide bites me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm not a big Glock fan so biased, but I checked one out and it was meh, for me. Those Glock ergos strike again
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I handled one at my LGS and I was impressed how well it fit my hand. It did not seem strange with the G19 slide, but in fact was very comfortable and imagine it will make a great shooter. But having a G43, G26, and a G19, the obvious choice for me is a G17-5.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    I finger fondled one yesterday, and really want to like it... But I’ve never been able to warm up to the ergos of the Glock full sized grip..

Since the P320 debacle though, I’m really warming up to Glock. What I WILL say is that the prices on Gen-4 19’s are GREAT in my A/O right now... Hmmm. That like new in box with the “-“ trigger bar and titanium guide rod I looked at yesterday, just might find a home today. ;-)

I really think I’m going to unload my P320. For me, nothing beats a metal classic Sig... But for polymer I have to give credit to Mr. Glock. I like the HK VP series, but the amount of aftermarket support for Glock is unparalleled with exception of 1911 stuff.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    I didn't realize there were that many folks that liked/wanted this setup. Not for me but kuddos to Glock for filling a hole and getting you guys what you like.
    "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken1973 View Post
    I didn't realize there were that many folks that liked/wanted this setup. Not for me but kuddos to Glock for filling a hole and getting you guys what you like.
    I wasn't looking for this kind of setup, but now that I have one, I like it. The grip on the regular 19.5 I have is just a hair small with the cutout at the bottom, but I really like the full size 17 frame on the 19X. I put 250 rounds through mine over the weekend and it was flawless and accurate. I'm not a fan of the factory Glock night sights, though, so I've already ordered Ameriglos for it.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Love my 19X, sold my gen 3 19 to purchase it. Kinda want another 19X.

Feedback Score
    I Googled this question, and didn't really find a straight-and-to-the-point answer.

Am I correct that the 19X will use all generations of G17 magazines without modification except Gen 5 magazines?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    I Googled this question, and didn't really find a straight-and-to-the-point answer.

Am I correct that the 19X will use all generations of G17 magazines without modification except Gen 5 magazines?
    That is correct. For Gen5 magazines, you can either replace the baseplate or modify the pistol's frame.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Has anyone found out the reason for the lip at the front of the magwell? I’m sure it was done for a reason but I don’t see one on the M17 so I don’t think that it was a contract requirement.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast