Thread: 6.8 Rifle.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

6.8 Rifle.

I tried listing this before and the party that expressed buying interest and was preparing to send money backed out after a medical emergency and injury at his employment.

$1,500 all shipped including 4 new PRI magazines. (Not including Scope and Mount although I will include for the right price)

This rifle was designed around the MK12 MOD-H chambered in 6.8 SPC. Professionally assembled of the highest quality parts available on the market with no compromise for cost. All parts assemble to absolute specifications of torque specs with inch and foot pound measurements with Aero-Shell Grease properly applied under Geissele barrel nut. There is a guaranteed round count through this rifle of 110 (one hundred and ten rounds of factory Hornady), with flawless reliable function and perfect feeding and extraction.
    Last edited by TacMedic556; 10-07-18 at 22:27. Reason: REMOVED FROM LISTING

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Barrel, Bolt, Mags also could be sold separate for individual wishing to do their own 6.8 project. $450

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    BUMP PRICE DROP:

$1,700

Will throw in Scope and mount for right price as well GEISSELE SOPMOD, VORTEX PST VIPER MRAD EBR-1 GEN 1 2.5-10x32

Review the specs, request more photos. I will be taking it to a gunshow next month.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Bump and price drop

$1,500

Add up the parts to this rifle. Will separate upper and lower, will include Scope and mount with factory box and contents. Inquire for more photos if interested.