Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Optics planet.....be cautious.

Feedback Score

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    They suck, always have always sucked, if you want to buy stuff, (buyers beware) they suck.
    FYI to the next guy. This is not new
    PB
    I gave up on them years ago when it took 10 days to get a product from them. I am approximately 170 miles away. I was able to follow it by tracking number to the East Coast then eventually to me in Central Indiana. They tried to lie to me and say it never went to the East Coast but that was obvious BS. I will never do business with them again even if they give everything away for free.

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I stopped doing business with them after the magazine fiasco. I know they cite some IL law, but I simply do not believe their excuse, and I think they stopped selling scary magazines for political reasons.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bought a few things over the years. Never had problems

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've bought several things from them over the years, but have never had to do a return. That said, I received everything I ordered, but very slowly. I ONLY buy from them if I can't get it anywhere else.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I just sent my first return back to them and provided them the tracking number in the email. Will see how that goes. I've never been in a hurry for the orders. The were equal price on a USO scope I was looking at and did 18% off. Couldn't find a better deal at the time.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    I had this issue with ammo being shipped to me.. not from Optics planet. How I got it resolved was by the shipping label and the weight of the package documented by UPS. So I'm sure you can call UPS, FedEx and they know what the actual shipping weight it. 5 scopes weights much more then 2. I got nowhere with the company until I proved they only shipped me 1k of ammo instead of 2k based on the package weight... Just an idea..
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 07-16-18 at 16:08.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    I always got what I ordered from them. At times their quoted lead times on out-of-stock items are extremely optimistic (read: wrong), but I've always gotten my stuff.

Feedback Score
    I always ship things with a tracking number to make sure it gets there the way I want and in time too, the issue here is how they got it and the hands it passed through.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Well, I just heard back from them, and I guess they have the scopes but because they are higher price items they take a little longer to process.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    They suck, always have always sucked, if you want to buy stuff, (buyers beware) they suck.

FYI to the next guy. This is not new

PB
    Truth. Backordering, switch and bait fools. Can't figure out how they stay in business.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast