Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Larue MBT down to 87.00

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm always curious in who is getting paid. An easy way to tell is when someone suddenly starts posting personal information, but that is often kept to a different board. Still, it doesn't change the same game gets played over here, just not as often.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'm always curious in who is getting paid. An easy way to tell is when someone suddenly starts posting personal information, but that is often kept to a different board. Still, it doesn't change the same game gets played over here, just not as often.
    Care to elaborate on who is getting paid what for doing what now? Everyone with something good to say about a Larue product? They must have a huge payroll...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Apparently Mark LaRue can be pretty abrasive, there is a lot of butt hurt on other forums over that aspect.

I don't care, I'm not dating the guy, I'm buying triggers and uppers. I have two more MBT's in-bound.

I use Geissele gas blocks and ALG rails on most fo my stuff, and I like my Geissele SD-E just fine, but I paid twice as much for it on sale as I did the MBT and, to tell the truth, I cant tell much difference, even with the flat bow of the SD-E.

At some point, those of us who have to pay advertised price for our stuff evaluate price versus function on repeat purchases.

JMO
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Really? You have got to be kidding, right?
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Larue MBT down to 87.00

Mark is a solid fvxking dude and for year now has gone well above and beyond for both Mil and LEO populations alike.

The industry is all the better for having him

ETA

I have a trigger on order as well and I’m looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 07-17-18 at 22:01.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Retracted

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 07-17-18 at 21:30.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I need a trigger I am not in a rush for. I have a couple of G2S's and an SSA. I'd curious to see what all the fuss is about with these Larue's.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I ordered one about 10 minutes after the email blast hit my inbox. This will be my second. I love the one I have had. I also have several SSA and think this compares nicely, especially at this price.

I train and shoot regularly so my opinion is based on my own experiences. I think it’s a very good trigger.

I was pleasantly surprised how quick it was shipped. It’s supposed to arrive today. I was expecting several weeks.

Feedback Score
    Well I’m not being paid by anyone, but I can say I am very pleased with my MBT. It was a great deal when I paid $99 and it’s a fantastic deal at $87.

Retired Army Infantry

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Implying that there are shills on a forum trying to pimp a $87 trigger.. wow

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast