Thread: Noveske CHF 14.5 midlength upper

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Noveske CHF 14.5 midlength upper

This started as a factory upper on my OAF rifle, then I had the rail and muzzle device replaced by John at Retro Arms Works. Turns out that the original barrel was defective so Noveske replaced it and then reassembled the upper. Overall it is in good condition. The barrel has 500 rounds on it but I do not believe Noveske replaced the bolt so it does have about 4,500 rounds through it. I have a spare BCM bolt that could be added if desired. The barrel does feel like it has a large gas port but I had zero malfunctions with it. I'm only selling because I really want to try a KAC.

Noveske upper: $120
    Noveske BCG: $150
    Noveske low-pro CHF barrel, gas block, and tube: $350
    Forward Controls Design LDFA: $42
    Surefire Warcomp CTN: $130
    BCM MCMR 13: $190

Total in parts: $982

If you want me to replace the stock bolt with the new (still in package) BCM bolt, I’ll also include a new BCM firing pin, cam pin, and firing pin retaining pin. Cost for all of that is an additional $60 (valued at $93.20 straight from BCM).

Finally, I have a SureFire Scout Intellibeam light that I am selling. I will include it with stock mount and BCM MLOK mount for an additional $115 with the upper. Additional details on the light can be found here.

I know the market is soft, this is used, and even though it was technically assembled by Noveske, it isn't a factory option so I'm listing it for $615 shipped. Payment via PayPal. Let me know if there are any questions.

Last edited by Wake27; 08-05-18 at 04:14.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I’m in the field so it’ll be another week before anything can happen with this but I’m going to drop it to $650 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Open to offers.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Better pictures up. If you want me to replace the stock bolt with the new BCM bolt, I’ll also include a new firing pin, cam pin, and firing pin retaining pin. Cost for all of that is an additional $60.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Added details for replacement BCG components and a package deal if you buy the Scout IB light that I am also selling.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Noveske CHF 14.5 midlength upper

Price drop.

Last edited by Wake27; 08-03-18 at 15:49.
    Sic semper tyrannis.