Thread: Geissele DMR trigger reliability

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Geissele DMR trigger reliability

I did a couple searches and my search fu can be weak at times. I didn’t turn up much. Since these have been out years now, I figure there should be tons of feedback available and if there were issues, someone here would know.

I really love the SSA-E trigger in my carbines. I’m extremely confident in them in a duty type rifle. However in my coyote/hog hunting rigs and precision AR’s, specifically an SR-25 I love the High Speed DMR. I ABSOLUTELY love that trigger. I have a ton of time on the AI AX, both S/A & Magnum, and the DMR is the nearest AR trigger to the feel of how I have my AI triggers set up. My question is this; have any of you ever heard of a Geissele DMR trigger giving any issue or failing if it is initially set up right?

Is it a trigger you would consider duty rated for a semiauto precision rifle, especially in a 308 variant?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I've never heard of any Geissele trigger failing period. In fact I don't think I've ever heard of any Geissele anything failing.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    With regard to safety, there is nothing I trust more than Geissele. Nothing.
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.