Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 'A Tale of Two Deep States' a plausible explanation for Trumps behavior today ?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    The deep state and globalists want conflict to further their agenda.

Trump is doing the exact opposite, attempting dialogue and building bridges with former enemies so we don't have to all live in fear.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 07-22-18 at 13:22.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Fear and anxiety about your safety will cause you to consider illogical decisions, this means that they've gotten inside your OODA loop.
    Take a deep breath, reconsider your options, decide on a new course of action.
    Fear is their tool.
    Freedom, feeling secure and being happy is the cure.
    You control your destiny, don't allow them to do so.

Feedback Score
    Remember when Q said something along the lines of before this is over Barrack will reclaim his Kenyan citizenship to escape prosecution?

I remember when they called him the Senator from Kenya.

Here's Barrack saying that he was the first American President to come from Kenya.

https://twitter.com/ryteouswretch/st...568641/video/1

Michelle once said they visited Barrack's home country of Kenya, start around the 40 second mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=YqrTsz1wQIM

Seems us birthers were right all along.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 07-21-18 at 21:06.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    And Hillary was getting paid by the Russians, $400M in campaign contributions with another $140M for selling 20% of our uranium deposits.

If anyone was compromised or colluding with Russians- it was the DNC.
    Do you have any references for this? Please don’t tell me to do my own research. I’m genuinely interested and if you throw out information like this, you have to back it up with references.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Do you have any references for this? Please don’t tell me to do my own research. I’m genuinely interested and if you throw out information like this, you have to back it up with references.
    I don’t know about 400mill, but this from the NY Slimes...

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post

Putin brought it up during the summit, that Clinton received $400M in untaxed donations from businessman Bill Browder, who ran some type of investment fund in Russia. Then after Trump was pressured by the MSM to retract his statement that he didn't believe Putin was behind the hacks, which now according to Lisa Page was actually the Chinese- Putin then walked his statement back about Browder saying he "misspoke". I think Putin and Trump tabled that discussion for now, they are meeting again but let it slip as a shot across the bow to use it later to torpedo any findings that Mueller has in the future to flip the narrative. Putin wants sanctions lifted and Trump wants the Mueller investigation over- so basically the two leaders can help one another.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 07-22-18 at 13:13.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...inton-campaign
    Vladimir Putin made a bombshell claim during Monday's joint press conference with President Trump in Helsinki, Finland, when the Russian President said some $400 million in illegally earned profits was funneled to the Clinton campaign by associates of American-born British financier Bill Browder - at one time the largest foreign portfolio investors in Russia. The scheme involved members of the U.S. intelligence community, said Putin, who he said "accompanied and guided these transactions."

Browder made billions in Russia during the 90's. In December, a Moscow court sentenced Browder in absentia to nine years in prison for tax fraud, while he was also found guilty of tax evasion in a separate 2013 case. Putin accused Browder's associates of illegally earning over than $1.5 billion without paying Russian taxes, before sending $400 million to Clinton,

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    A tale of two cliff notes - visual form.

And leave us not forget, O'bumble's meetings with Putin.

Last edited by The_War_Wagon; 07-22-18 at 13:00.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    I like the cartoon about the Russian meddling.

How dare they expose the DNC for attempting to rig the election! Trump is a traitor for talking to them!

Idiots.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast