Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'A Tale of Two Deep States' a plausible explanation for Trumps behavior today ?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

'A Tale of Two Deep States' a plausible explanation for Trumps behavior today ?

This story is very interesting and will never be reported on any of the corporate media channels.

Sultan Knish: A Tale of Two Deep States
    sultanknish.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-tale-of-two-deep-states.html
    Last edited by lowprone; 07-17-18 at 11:23.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    What exactly was going on- I heard something about an odd press briefing or something, but I seemed to have missed it...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I can't tolerate the impending imbecility and hatred of the mass media long enough to look into what the 'behavior' actually was on behalf of Trump and Putin. I could depend on the most likely scenario that it was a normal and cordial meeting between two Presidents (hah - Putin a "President") and the DNC's propaganda wing is just foaming at the mouth over invented events.
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    The explanation is pretty simple. Trump is an idiot who insults our allies and bends and spreads for his buddy Putin. He just took the word of the Russian president over the findings of every intelligence agency. It is like we have a 3rd grader in the White House
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    The explanation is pretty simple. Trump is an idiot who insults our allies and bends and spreads for his buddy Putin. He just took the word of the Russian president over the findings of every intelligence agency. It is like we have a 3rd grader in the White House
    The same intelligence agencies that were tasked with spying on his campaign, that have undermined him at every turn, who launched a fake investigation into his campaign using false documents that they themselves drafted, who funneled money from Russia to Hillary's campaign? Yah, I'd say he has every right to find out more about what Putin is talking about, especially this revelation about the $400M that the Russians transferred to her campaign on top of the $140M she accepted in bribes to transfer our uranium deposits. This isn't a game anymore, the top Democrats have committed treason at the highest levels and it's about to come down on their heads.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    The same intelligence agencies that were tasked with spying on his campaign, that have undermined him at every turn, who launched a fake investigation into his campaign using false documents that they themselves drafted, who funneled money from Russia to Hillary's campaign? Yah, I'd say he has every right to find out more about what Putin is talking about, especially this revelation about the $400M that the Russians transferred to her campaign on top of the $140M she accepted in bribes to transfer our uranium deposits. This isn't a game anymore, the top Democrats have committed treason at the highest levels and it's about to come down on their heads.
    YIP but the left will keep going after trump as the idiot ?

you know its global warming at the root of it

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Putin's pretty smart. He just backed Mueller into a corner and he knows it.

As was asked in another thread, what's going to happen when someone goes into an initial hearing for those Russians and starts asking for evidence?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    People that don't know what's going on are the ones crying about Trump when it was Hillary all along that was excepting bribes and donations from the Russians.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 07-17-18 at 07:57.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Feedback Score
    I think Clyde Lewis has it nailed: the Deep State and intelligence community have a financial interest in keeping the Cold War between the US and Russia stirred up. If there's too much peace, then they don't get the funding, the government contracts, the budget increases, etc. Peace just doesn't put money in deep state pockets like war does.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast