Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
I think Clyde Lewis has it nailed: the Deep State and intelligence community have a financial interest in keeping the Cold War between the US and Russia stirred up. If there's too much peace, then they don't get the funding, the government contracts, the budget increases, etc. Peace just doesn't put money in deep state pockets like war does.
I'll take it a step further if I was to put my tin foil hat on.

The DNC wants this Russian collusion thing to work out in their favor because they are still asshurt like a mother over their chosen one losing to (what they consider) an inferior opponent. They want the election results from 2016 invalidated so they get another chance at winning. Not even realizing it's probably too late, but it's become like a fifth wheel like gun control they just can't let go.

Two words: Constitutional crisis if that was to happen. Of course, they don't care and try to hide behind the banner of "patriotism" while claiming they want to do the right thing. And not even realizing that if you invalidate Trump/Pence, Ryan gets the nod as prescribed by the Constitution which would (probably) be upheld by the SCOTUS. They can't wrap their heads around the fact no matter what they do, Hillary still won't be President. Even with a special election (if this came to pass) she still likely wouldn't win.

If I was a tin foil kinda guy that is.