Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 'A Tale of Two Deep States' a plausible explanation for Trumps behavior today ?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    I think Clyde Lewis has it nailed: the Deep State and intelligence community have a financial interest in keeping the Cold War between the US and Russia stirred up. If there's too much peace, then they don't get the funding, the government contracts, the budget increases, etc. Peace just doesn't put money in deep state pockets like war does.
    I'll take it a step further if I was to put my tin foil hat on.

The DNC wants this Russian collusion thing to work out in their favor because they are still asshurt like a mother over their chosen one losing to (what they consider) an inferior opponent. They want the election results from 2016 invalidated so they get another chance at winning. Not even realizing it's probably too late, but it's become like a fifth wheel like gun control they just can't let go.

Two words: Constitutional crisis if that was to happen. Of course, they don't care and try to hide behind the banner of "patriotism" while claiming they want to do the right thing. And not even realizing that if you invalidate Trump/Pence, Ryan gets the nod as prescribed by the Constitution which would (probably) be upheld by the SCOTUS. They can't wrap their heads around the fact no matter what they do, Hillary still won't be President. Even with a special election (if this came to pass) she still likely wouldn't win.

If I was a tin foil kinda guy that is.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    I'll take it a step further if I was to put my tin foil hat on.

The DNC wants this Russian collusion thing to work out in their favor because they are still asshurt like a mother over their chosen one losing to (what they consider) an inferior opponent. They want the election results from 2016 invalidated so they get another chance at winning. Not even realizing it's probably too late, but it's become like a fifth wheel like gun control they just can't let go.

Two words: Constitutional crisis if that was to happen. Of course, they don't care and try to hide behind the banner of "patriotism" while claiming they want to do the right thing. And not even realizing that if you invalidate Trump/Pence, Ryan gets the nod as prescribed by the Constitution which would (probably) be upheld by the SCOTUS. They can't wrap their heads around the fact no matter what they do, Hillary still won't be President. Even with a special election (if this came to pass) she still likely wouldn't win.

If I was a tin foil kinda guy that is.
    I actually think you're 100% right--although your analysis misses a key factor that the Dems won't admit publicly but know to be true. IT IS OVER FOR THEIR PARTY. The only way they prevail is to sew such chaos and whatever they can do to bring down the system so that their power is the ONLY power.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    The same intelligence agencies that were tasked with spying on his campaign, that have undermined him at every turn, who launched a fake investigation into his campaign using false documents that they themselves drafted, who funneled money from Russia to Hillary's campaign? Yah, I'd say he has every right to find out more about what Putin is talking about, especially this revelation about the $400M that the Russians transferred to her campaign on top of the $140M she accepted in bribes to transfer our uranium deposits. This isn't a game anymore, the top Democrats have committed treason at the highest levels and it's about to come down on their heads.
    It's not in Mueller's best interests that all of this goes forward unedited to the Citizens of this country.
    The Obama/Hillary team has an awful lot of loose ends out there in cyberspace.
    So what if while in the meeting with Trump, Putin did a document drop of Hillary's email, things connecting Obama and the DOJ working against Trump's run for POTUS and more current emails concerning Mueller ?

Seems a lot more likely to me than Trump being the Manchurian Candidate.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    As was asked in another thread, what's going to happen when someone goes into an initial hearing for those Russians and starts asking for evidence?
    It seems it has already happened and no one is covering this part other than the random mention in the news a month ago. David
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-delay-570627

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    The explanation is pretty simple. Trump is an idiot...
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

...over the findings of every intelligence agency.
    But not their own facts.

The assessment DID NOT involve all the intelligence agencies. It was highly irregular, with only a few handpicked analysts from a few of the intelligence agencies. Based on examining what? Well what the DNC told them was on the server, that's what.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This excerpt from The Two Deep States pretty much sums it all up rather succinctly.***************************************************************

- The Russian attacks on the formerly formidable NSA were so easy to accomplish because it was no longer countering the Russians. The Russian attacks were very useful because they justified the NSA’s powers, which he was abusing not to go after the Russians, but after American political rivals. And the Russian election hacks played perfectly into his hands by justifying the counterintelligence investigations supposedly aimed at the Russians, but really aimed at domestic political opponents. During Obama’s two terms, the intelligence community was compromised, crippled and transformed to resemble the KGB, with its domestic surveillance and investigation of political opponents.*************************************************************************************************

Anything else is obfuscation !

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The explanation is pretty simple. Trump is an idiot who insults our allies and bends and spreads for his buddy Putin. He just took the word of the Russian president over the findings of every intelligence agency. It is like we have a 3rd grader in the White House
    Umm, no. No one builds skyscrapers in NYC without having very excellent cognitive function, period.

Here’s a more likely scenario - so much of the swamp has been bought off or compromised by China that they can’t afford a focus shift off of Russia from a strategic perspective.

Feedback Score
    The truth is our intelligence agencies have some very high-ranking people who want to further the leftist agenda and have created a narrative about what a threat the Russians are to serve their interests.

Here's a hint: why do you think Hillary was more of a hawk on Russia than Trump?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/u...in-russia.html

In a reversal of political roles, Mrs. Clinton, the Democratic candidate, is the one portraying Mr. Putin as America’s newest archenemy, whose underlings hack into her Brooklyn campaign headquarters, bomb Syrian civilians and threaten Ukraine and NATO allies in Europe. For a woman who presented a big red “reset” button to her Russian counterpart in March 2009 (with the word incorrectly translated into Russian), the change in tone was more striking than ever in her debate with Donald J. Trump.

She, and the Obama White House, insist they were on the right course until Mr. Putin decided he had more to gain from reviving Cold War tensions than from a quarter-century effort to integrate with the West. Now, much of the Democratic foreign policy establishment has become as hawkish as Mrs. Clinton on the subject of Russia, a view that seems almost certain to outlast the campaign.
    With me so far? Okay, so to cover for all their shenanigans including the Uranium One scandal, these leftists have to distance themselves from Russia at any cost lest this president WHO IS FRIENDLY TOWARD RUSSIA should become privvy to documentation that would put some of these deep state leftists UNDER the prison.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Great article and completely plausible.

Pres. Trump engages in diplomacy and meets with Putin and I’m supposed to think Trump’s meeting is treason? GTFOH

2010: HRC & BHO approve transfer of Uranium One control to Russia.

2011: Last NASA Space Shuttle Mission, forcing the U.S.A. to rely solely on Roscosmos for our manned space program

2012: BHO tells Russian President Medvedev regarding missile defense , “After my election I’ll have more flexibility...”

2012: After Gov Romney says the Russia is the biggest geopolitical threat BHO responds: “You said Russia. And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years.”

2016: U.S. intel agencies still idly by while Russia launches cyber attacks on the GOP, the Democrat party and our election system.

Where was the outrage when all of the above went down? It seems to me that the previous administration were the ones cow-towing to/colluding with the the Russians.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgs130 View Post
    Great article and completely plausible.

Where was the outrage when all of the above went down? It seems to me that the previous administration were the ones cow-towing to/colluding with the the Russians.

And Hillary was getting paid by the Russians, $400M in campaign contributions with another $140M for selling 20% of our uranium deposits.

If anyone was compromised or colluding with Russians- it was the DNC.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast