Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 'A Tale of Two Deep States' a plausible explanation for Trumps behavior today ?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm amazed that the media feels they are entitled to a transcript of a meeting between the leaders of the two world super powers.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I'm amazed that the media feels they are entitled to a transcript of a meeting between the leaders of the two world super powers.
    Are you? They don't care about the transcript - it's a simple tactic to infer that Trump has something to hide. "If he isn't releasing the transcript he obviously is hiding something!"

Not that it isn't perfectly reasonable to think the MSM suffers from collective bouts of narcissism with good frequency.
    Last edited by Leuthas; 07-22-18 at 15:15.
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    I thought about it further- Trump did exactly what he should have done with that meeting with Putin. He didn't piss off the Russians, he showed he was willing to have dialogue with them to avoid a proxy war in Syria. He didn't just outright blame them for yet unproven partisan intelligence community antics that has been nothing but a witch hunt over false allegations going on nearly two years. Even better, the entire situation creates a seed of doubt in our weak EU allies making them realize they need to get their shit together instead of just asking the US to bale them out. Finally, it pisses off the liberals and the GOPe cucks- which is fine by me as well. Win, win and win.
    ditto

the left are freaking lunes that no matter what he did they would go against and make up stuff just like the made up Russia BS they have done before

I do think the reason they use Russia so much is many of the older folks that support Trump remember when Russia was the bad guy not China and they think its easier to use this since most old folks are stupid and out of touch (the lefts viewpoint) so use what scares them the most

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456