Thread: Aimpoint 3XMAG with Larue Flip mount

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Aimpoint 3XMAG with Larue Flip mount

This is the older (discontinued this year) 3XMAG from Aimpoint, this is the heavy duty one not the civilian version they also sell. It is in great shape with little signs of use, mainly a few marks from brass on the mount from being flipped to the side when firing.

It is mounted in a Larue LT755 Lower 1/3 mount.

$450 shipped.
    Last edited by Sierrahotel83; 12-03-19 at 10:34. Reason: Price Drop
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump!!
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump Price Drop

ابن بيت وأنا كافر