Thread: Brand New SilencerCo: Octane 9, Octane 45 or Octane 45k on Form 3

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Brand New SilencerCo: Octane 9, Octane 45 or Octane 45k on Form 3

Price is only $650 for buyer's choice (once payment is received) of the following until July 30th:

Octane 9 (9mm)
    Octane 45 (45acp)
    Octane 45k (45acp shortened)

Payment must be received prior to 7/30/18 to have your choice otherwise this thread will become an Octane 45 for sale as I will have to register my Maxim 9 to get the promotion & that's the one I plan order.

Full disclosure: I bought a Maxim 9 recently and qualified for a free Octane suppressor as a result of a promotion they were doing. My needs have changed and I will have an extra suppressor to sell that will still be on a form 3 at my local dealer. The buyer will be responsible for all NFA & dealer paperwork and fees as part of getting their own stamp.

Retail price is $918 with the cheapest I've seen online being $756 so this is an easy way to save a couple hundred bucks for anyone interested in an Octane suppressor. Great opportunity for anyone who didn't want more than one item in the recent promotion or just didn't have the funds at the time.

Sales terms: In the event I have multiple interested the first public post of "I'll take it" followed up with a PM and payment will get dibs. Asking questions publicly doesn't constitute an "I'll take it" as I've had hurt feelings in the past when someone was asking questions and thought that was good enough to get them dibs when someone else followed protocol. Even if someone posts "I'll take it" the deal remains open until payment is received so people can form a line by posting publicly "I'll take 2nd dibs... 3rd dibs" or similar... just as long as it's immediately apparent to anyone reading that they're interested in being in line should other sales fall through.

Would consider trade offers but the trade value needs to at least meet the asking price. In other words don't be surprised if you low-ball me with something that I can buy two times over with the cash I would get from a cash sale of this & I'm not interested.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Jer; 07-20-18 at 09:06.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    OP edited with pricing information (sorry for posting sans price the first time... d'oh!). I also added the bit about possible trades. Fairly firm on trade value but somewhat flexible on cash pricing to expedite a quick sale.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)