Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maxine Waters begs supporters not to counter protest Oath Keepers

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)

Maxine Waters begs supporters not to counter protest Oath Keepers

Saw this on Yahoo!. Was redirected from Yahoo! to Maxine Waters Facebook profile page. She claims the Oath Keepers are Far Right extremist Anti American militia that wants to inflame racial tensions in America. Wasn't she the one calling for her supporters to "stand up" to Trump supporters in the streets, department stores, and at restaurants?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmt45GuSkg0

"I have been notified that the Oath Keepers, an antigovernment militia that has staged armed protests in cities across the country,
    is planning to protest my district office in Los Angeles tomorrow afternoon. I am requesting those individuals and groups planning
    a counter-protest to not be baited into confronting the Oath Keepers with any demonstrations in opposition – such an occurrence
    would only exacerbate tensions and increase the potential for conflict. The Oath Keepers have a history of engaging in violent and
    provocative behavior. The group is known to protest in military-style clothing while carrying various assault weapons.

The Oath Keepers would like nothing more than to inflame racial tensions and create an explosive conflict in our community.
    In order to ensure the peace and security of our community, it is best and preferable if no other demonstrations are scheduled
    on the same date and time as the Oath Keepers’ planned protest.
    As I have stated many times, peaceful protest and civil dissent is the foundation of our democracy. All groups and individuals
    have the right to assemble and express their opposition to public officials and public policies – regardless of whether or not it is a
    group that shares our values. Nevertheless, because of the Oath Keepers’ history of promoting violence and intimidation, my
    primary concern is to maintain the safety and security of the protesters, staff, and constituents of California’s 43rd Congressional
    District – a task that would be exceedingly complicated by large crowds of protesters and counter-protesters.
    The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) will have officers and personnel on site tomorrow to ensure safety and security."

https://www.facebook.com/MaxineWater...55537591635009
    Last edited by elephant; 07-19-18 at 20:26.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Karma is a bitch ain't it?

Feedback Score
    I heard on the radio, or saw it on Breitbart, or somewhere, that some Democrat faction wants to run Maxine Waters for president.

My take: Oh, please...please..PLEASE let it happen. PLEASE let her get the party nomination for president.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I'd donate to see that happen!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mad Maxine is a professional slanderer, along with the rest of her neo-Marxist comrades. It's what the left has been doing since Lenin.

I've never heard about any violence from Oath Keepers. If it were true it would be plastered all over the MSM...but yet I've heard nothing (maybe I missed it). Moving along.......

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Mad Maxine is a professional slanderer, along with the rest of her neo-Marxist comrades.

Appropriate titles for Maxine Waters:

Froot Loop
    Nut Cake
    Nut Bar
    Fruitcake
    Loon
    Nut Case
    Looney Tune
    Flake
    Basket case
    whack job
    Head Case
    Oxygen Thief
    Crackpot
    Screwball
    Schizoid
    Psycho
    Moron
    Idiot

and my personal favorite....MAD MAXINE.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Somehow we have to work in a name related to her James Brown wig she always wears.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I like it, except more of her ginormus mouth needs to be covered.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I like it, except more of her ginormus mouth needs to be covered.
    Last edited by Jellybean; 07-19-18 at 16:26.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast