Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's this on my brass?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Once again, bigedp51 nailed it. Big Ed's posts are worth reading and his advice worth heeding.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    Once again, bigedp51 nailed it. Big Ed's posts are worth reading and his advice worth heeding.
    Don't tell anyone but I played with my Enfield bolt head till I nearly went blind.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AccelR8 View Post
    I think I will find one case with the most pronounced mark and cut it just to see the inside. Want to be sure I'm not heading for something like this picture (not mine)
    Post your findings. I'm curious now. I really don't think there'll be anything in the brass. And for what it's worth... a case separation is an inconvenience, not a safety issue.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Post your findings. I'm curious now. I really don't think there'll be anything in the brass. And for what it's worth... a case separation is an inconvenience, not a safety issue.
    I will do so. Not quite sure when but when I get into the shop I'll try to get that done. Life, you know?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12