Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge 2A ruling in 9th circuit

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Our swell AG Becerra will most likely appeal this decision to the en bance 9th. This happened with CCW's and we got hosed.

Feedback Score
    When it comes to the 9th, I can't think of any 2A case in recent memory that went our way in the end. Even if we get a small victory on a three judge panel (2-1, as this one was), it almost always gets taken up en banc and gets reversed.

Remember, this wasn't a challenge on CA's banning of magazines. They did that years ago and have gotten away with it by grandfathering previously owned mags. The law banned the future sale and import. The law that this case challenged was a new one that banned possessions of previously grandfathered magazines without compensation (i.e. unlawful "takings"). Even if this decision stands, the prior law banning the sale, import, and transfer of new magazines remains in effect.
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I feel like we are being set-up.
    I'm so accustomed to their anti-Liberty rulings that is exactly what popped into my brain pan when I read the article.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, err California and all that.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nothing good comes out of the Ninth Circuit Court for the United States or its Citizens.
    Now if you want to take some guns, help some illegals stay here, or are looking for some support for people with gender confusion, they're all over it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12