Thread: Equalizer II.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Equalizer II.

If you're looking for entertainment, it's worth the price of a matinee ticket.
    Good guns, good fights, lots of edged weapons stuff.
    Reality however, isn't supported by any means.
    Kind of an odd tempo to the movie.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I missed the first one, was it any good? Thinking about watching 1 first.

Feedback Score
    (ETA: The first movie) It is a tale, not even a story. Think of John Wick type of feel good violence.

Miss the old TV series and the even then old school Brit guy laying down the smacks. Still want a 4 door jag like he had.

All I want to know is, where is "Air Wolf"? He could have drones with him for his 'pack'. Bellisario, where are you?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    I've seen the first one and will pay to see the second one. I'm a fan of Denzel and will always be inclined to see his work. I fully expect it to be light in the plot & story department and heavy in the gratuitous & frivolous violence.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    I missed the first one, was it any good? Thinking about watching 1 first.
    It was OK. Not very memorable. Came out about the same time as John Wick and while they're both fairly... light on story, I think John Wick was the better of the two movies. I've actually rewatched John Wick a number of times. And apart from the fact that I don't remember much about what happened in The Equalizer, I haven't ever had much desire to rewatch it (I think I almost immediately forgot about what had happened in the movie as soon as it ended).
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Liked Denzel's reboot but I'll wait for the rental on the sequel.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I watched it over the weekend with a buddy. While I remember enjoying the first movie, this one was thoroughly disappointing (an opinion shared by my friend).

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Peter Woodward (Gen. O' Hara in "The Patriot" - Lord Cornwallis's right-hand man, & Edward Woodward's son) has the right accent & bearing for a reboot of the TV show. Otherwise...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I watched it a few days ago. It was better than watching Mama Mia II.
    It was not terribly believable, but not the point anyway. Decent flick for DVD