Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Selecting a Barrel

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Cory builds sweet ARs.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I received the barrel. It comes with a micro gas block and gas tube. The machining and finish were very nice. I assembled it onto the upper and pinned the muzzle device onto the barrel.
    Here's a few pics...

Untitled by Cory Fluck, on Flickr

"Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Range report, please! I have 75 rounds through my 14" BRT barrel, but haven't done anything exhaustive yet. I have a muzzle brake pinned to mine, and it is a very soft shooter.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    I received the barrel. It comes with a micro gas block and gas tube. The machining and finish were very nice. I assembled it onto the upper and pinned the muzzle device onto the barrel.
    Here's a few pics...

Damn. I want that rifle. That may be the first time I've seen a CMR that covers the entire barrel and it looks good. Same with the barrel itself.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Still need to get sights and an optic. I also just threw the SD3G in it. I want an SSA trigger.

The flash hider actually timed up perfectly without shims but I added shims so that I was certain that the suppressor cleared the rail. I don't have the suppressor yet so I didn't want to pin the flash hider on and then not have the suppressor fit!
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Got some parts in today....

Feedback Score
    Nice! Let us know how it shoots

Feedback Score
    Interested too. I probably would have bought one had they been in stock. I went for my first Hanson barrel in the BA 14.5 .625 for this build though.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Nice work.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I can’t wait to get this rifle out to shoot it! I have a T-1 on a rifle I don’t shoot often but I don’t want to keep stripping old guns for parts.
    I looked at the MRO but I’m not sure I like the lens coating. Seems to add a glare or fog or something.
    I have a Geissele Super Tricon trigger en-route.
    I have a Arasica M300 light body laying around somewhere all I need is a light head and tail clicky.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast